If you want to jump into macOS Mojave while it’s still in Beta and be one the first to use it before Mojave’s official release in Fall 2018 here’s what you need to do:
The first you will need is an Apple ID to sign up for the Beta and download Mojave from the App Store. In order to “unlock” and download Mojave from the App Store you must have the Public Beta Access Utility installed. Of course you will need a computer running macOS or a virtual machine to do any of this.
- Signup for Mojave Public Beta Access using your Apple ID
- Enroll your “Mac” in the Beta Program
- Download macOS Public Beta Access Utility
- Install the macOS Public Beta Access Utility
- Download Mojave Public Beta from the App Store