macOS
Mobo
Dell
CPU
i7 3770
GPU
GT 1030
Hey guys,

I have 80 computers in my office, i got many trouble with windows updating schedule cause time waste and bug for programs.
And i've thinking, how about hackintosh. it's cool OS and couldn't get that sucks update by time isn't it?

So the question is, is it okay if i use hackintosh for company?
Considered for reduce cost of changing "money machines" for company investment and rather use this hackintosh.

Sorry for my English.

Regards, Hackintosher.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Not really a good thing to do for a company. You are more likely to be pursued by Apple for copyright infringement than a single person, who hacks their PC with macOS.

Apple would assume the company had the funds to buy Apple iMac's etc. to replace the PC's even if it was a phased programme of replacement over a number of years. 80 iMac's plus what ever Server system you use would cost as a minimum £140,000 + and that is for the low end 27" model (£1,800 each). You would add another £56,000 for 80 of the high end iMac's (£2,500 each) and double the total cost if it was 80 iMac Pro's (£5,000 each).

From one extreme to another we are talking about between £150,000 and £300,000 in sales that Apple would lose. I am sure if they were to find out, from a disgruntled or ex-employee or Client that you were using Hackintosh's instead of Apple products they would be on your case very quickly.

Latest posts