GPU
hd graphics 4400
Hi
This is my first try to hackintosh and i have a some problem with install
My-setup is:
lenovo c470
i3-4050u
hd graphics 4400
I use a dormitania tutrorial nd when i boot pc it stuck at apfs_module_start:2483
I dont' know what i do bad and please for help
In post I add my efi with open core
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b1sbqolr0b4pqoa/EFI.zip/file

Last edited:

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Your EFI is not accessible, Google says it is in violation of their terms. So we can't download your EFI Folder to see what is wrong.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
You can't upload your EFI Folder due to you having the AirportItlwm.kext and IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext in your /EFI/OC/Kexts folder. These two kexts are around 30MB in size, the upload limit for this site is between 10MB & 15MB.
  1. Have you patched your DSDT.aml? If not why is a copy in your /OC/ACPI folder.
  2. Have you generated the SSDT's in your OC/ACPI folder from your systems DSDT.aml or have you obtained them from someone else?
  3. You have a lot of drivers in the /OC/Drivers folder, you probably only need 4 of the 14 drivers you have in this folder. The 4 I would retain are as follows:
    1. HfsPlus.efi
    2. OpenRuntime.efi
    3. Ps2KeyboardDxe.efi
    4. Ps2MouseDxe.efi
    5. The two PS2 drivers would be retained as I don't know if your laptop uses a PS2 controller for keyboard and mouse/trackpad.
  4. Your /OC/Kexts folder is a mess. You have way too many kexts in this folder plus copies of files that don't below in this folder under any circumstances - alc-verb and OpenCore.efi.
  5. If you haven't patched your DSDT.aml for your battery then using SMCBatteryManager.kext is likely to cause your system to kernel panic.
  6. If your laptop doesn't have a Light Sensor then SMCLightSensor.kext is likely to cause a kernel panic.
  7. When first installing macOS you should keep the number of kexts down to the minimum, so there is less chance that one of them will cause you issues. I would recommend you remove the following kexts for your initial installation:
    • AirportItlwm.kext
    • AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext
    • CpuTscSync.kext
    • IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext
    • IntelBluetoothInjector.kext
    • NVMeFix.kext
    • SMCBatteryManager.kext
    • SMCDellSensors.kext
    • SMCLightSensor.kext
  8. Your /OC/Tools folder is in a similar state to your /OC/Kexts folder, i.e. too many unnecessary entries that your system won't ever need. Remove the following:
    • alc-verb
    • BootKicker.efi
    • ChipTune.efi
    • ControlMsrE2.efi
    • GopStop.efi
    • KeyTester.efi
    • libaistat.dylib
    • MmapDump.efi
    • OpenControl.efi
    • rtcread
    • RtcRw.efi
    • smc
    • smcread
  9. Your /OC/Resources folder is perfect, all the sub-folders are empty!
I have attached a revised OC folder for you to try in place of your current one, see how this works.

Attachments

Tymmo

macOS
Mobo
Lenovo 10170
CPU
i3-4005u
GPU
hd graphics 4400
You can't upload your EFI Folder due to you having the AirportItlwm.kext and IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext in your /EFI/OC/Kexts folder. These two kexts are around 30MB in size, the upload limit for this site is between 10MB & 15MB.
  1. Have you patched your DSDT.aml? If not why is a copy in your /OC/ACPI folder.
  2. Have you generated the SSDT's in your OC/ACPI folder from your systems DSDT.aml or have you obtained them from someone else?
  3. You have a lot of drivers in the /OC/Drivers folder, you probably only need 4 of the 14 drivers you have in this folder. The 4 I would retain are as follows:
    1. HfsPlus.efi
    2. OpenRuntime.efi
    3. Ps2KeyboardDxe.efi
    4. Ps2MouseDxe.efi
    5. The two PS2 drivers would be retained as I don't know if your laptop uses a PS2 controller for keyboard and mouse/trackpad.
  4. Your /OC/Kexts folder is a mess. You have way too many kexts in this folder plus copies of files that don't below in this folder under any circumstances - alc-verb and OpenCore.efi.
  5. If you haven't patched your DSDT.aml for your battery then using SMCBatteryManager.kext is likely to cause your system to kernel panic.
  6. If your laptop doesn't have a Light Sensor then SMCLightSensor.kext is likely to cause a kernel panic.
  7. When first installing macOS you should keep the number of kexts down to the minimum, so there is less chance that one of them will cause you issues. I would recommend you remove the following kexts for your initial installation:
    • AirportItlwm.kext
    • CpuTscSync.kext
    • NVMeFix.kext
    • SMCBatteryManager.kext
    • SMCDellSensors.kext
    • SMCLightSensor.kext
  8. Your /OC/Tools folder is in a similar state to your /OC/Kexts folder, i.e. too many unnecessary entries that your system won't ever need. Remove the following:
    • alc-verb
    • BootKicker.efi
    • ChipTune.efi
    • ControlMsrE2.efi
    • GopStop.efi
    • KeyTester.efi
    • libaistat.dylib
    • MmapDump.efi
    • OpenControl.efi
    • rtcread
    • RtcRw.efi
    • smc
    • smcread
I have attached a revised OC folder for you to try in place of your current one, see how this works.
Ok pendrive is boot but when i install mac os after 10 or 20 minute i have a pkdownloader error 2. In internet
    1. HfsPlus.efi
    2. OpenRuntime.efi
    3. Ps2KeyboardDxe.efi
    4. Ps2MouseDxe.efi
    • AirportItlwm.kext
    • CpuTscSync.kext
    • NVMeFix.kext
    • SMCBatteryManager.kext
    • SMCDellSensors.kext
    • SMCLightSensor.kext
    • alc-verb
    • BootKicker.efi
    • ChipTune.efi
    • ControlMsrE2.efi
    • GopStop.efi
    • KeyTester.efi
    • libaistat.dylib
    • MmapDump.efi
    • OpenControl.efi
    • rtcread
    • RtcRw.efi
    • smc
    • smcread
OK pendrive is boot but when i install macos i have a pkdownloader error 2 in internet i read only error 8 with DNS but Cheng DNS not fix it

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
I don't think I completely understand what you have written.

Have you been able to install macOS on your Lenovo laptop?

Are you having Ethernet/LAN issues after the OS has been installed? This could be due to an incorrect Kext or something else.

Post a screenshot or photo of the error, so I can see what is happening.

Tymmo

macOS
Mobo
Lenovo 10170
CPU
i3-4005u
GPU
hd graphics 4400
I don't think I completely understand what you have written.

Have you been able to install macOS on your Lenovo laptop?

Are you having Ethernet/LAN issues after the OS has been installed? This could be due to an incorrect Kext or something else.

Post a screenshot or photo of the error, so I can see what is happening.
This us screen

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
That says your trying to install Big Sur. Why? Have you completed the Catalina setup already?

Your Haswell laptop is not supported on Big Sur, not natively anyway.

Also your current OC folder is not set to run Big Sur. It was set so you could install Catalina.

I would recommend that you install Catalina, get any and all issues resolved while running Catalina and then think about updating to Big Sur.

Tymmo

macOS
Mobo
Lenovo 10170
CPU
i3-4005u
GPU
hd graphics 4400
That says your trying to install Big Sur. Why? Have you completed the Catalina setup already?

Your Haswell laptop is not supported on Big Sur, not natively anyway.

Also your current OC folder is not set to run Big Sur. It was set so you could install Catalina.

I would recommend that you install Catalina, get any and all issues resolved while running Catalina and then think about updating to Big Sur.
In catalina same error

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Is that error occurring during the initial installation process?

If it is then it is telling you your installer is not working correctly. You need to make your installer again. Do not use the current maCOs installation application you have, it is defective and needs to be replaced.

Follow the guidelines set out in this post I created for another member - Just switch to download Catalina instead of Mojave.

Download and use Corpnewt's gibMacOS python script, it will enable you to download and create a Mojave or Catalina installation app, on any system (Mac or Windows). Here is a link to Corpnewt's GitHub repository for gibMacOS - https://github.com/corpnewt/gibMacOS

Select the green 'Code' button and then select 'Download Zip' option.

On a Mac or Hack:
  1. When you have downloaded the folder, navigate to the 'GibMacOS-Master' folder
  2. Double-click the 'gibMacOS.command' item
  3. This will open a Terminal window with the following options (in macOS):
    • gibMacOS options in Terminal - Mojave 10.14.6 highlighted
  4. Then enter 17 and press Enter, which will commence a download of Mojave 10.14.6.
    • Download of macOS Mojave commenced
  5. The downloaded files will be saved to the /gibMacOS-Master/macOS Downloads/publicrelease folder.
    • macOS Downloads folder
    • Publicrelease folder
    • contents of my publicrelease folder
  6. This is a 5.54 GB download that will take time, so just let the download finish.
    • download completed, press Enter and then Q to quit the script.
  7. Once the Download has completed you need to select and run 'BuildmacOSInstallApp.command', which is found in the gibMacOS folder
  8. This command will use the files you downloaded to create a macOS installer for Mojave,
  9. Once the Installer app has been created, you should move it to your Applications folder.
  10. Once the Installation app is in your Applications folder, it can be used to create a Mojave USB installation drive with the 'CreateInstallMedia' command, in a new Terminal Window, no matter what version of macOS your system is currently running.
This is the CreateInstallMedia Terminal command your should use when creating a Mojave bootable USB drive, with the empty USB drive named as 'Untitled':

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled

Then Add your working OpenCore EFI Folder to the USB's EFI Partition and boot from the USB.

Tymmo

macOS
Mobo
Lenovo 10170
CPU
i3-4005u
GPU
hd graphics 4400
Nothung
Is that error occurring during the initial installation process?

If it is then it is telling you your installer is not working correctly. You need to make your installer again. Do not use the current maCOs installation application you have, it is defective and needs to be replaced.

Follow the guidelines set out in this post I created for another member - Just switch to download Catalina instead of Mojave.

Download and use Corpnewt's gibMacOS python script, it will enable you to download and create a Mojave or Catalina installation app, on any system (Mac or Windows). Here is a link to Corpnewt's GitHub repository for gibMacOS - https://github.com/corpnewt/gibMacOS

Select the green 'Code' button and then select 'Download Zip' option.

On a Mac or Hack:
  1. When you have downloaded the folder, navigate to the 'GibMacOS-Master' folder
  2. Double-click the 'gibMacOS.command' item
  3. This will open a Terminal window with the following options (in macOS):
    • gibMacOS options in Terminal - Mojave 10.14.6 highlighted
  4. Then enter 17 and press Enter, which will commence a download of Mojave 10.14.6.
    • Download of macOS Mojave commenced
  5. The downloaded files will be saved to the /gibMacOS-Master/macOS Downloads/publicrelease folder.
    • macOS Downloads folder
    • Publicrelease folder
    • contents of my publicrelease folder
  6. This is a 5.54 GB download that will take time, so just let the download finish.
    • download completed, press Enter and then Q to quit the script.
  7. Once the Download has completed you need to select and run 'BuildmacOSInstallApp.command', which is found in the gibMacOS folder
  8. This command will use the files you downloaded to create a macOS installer for Mojave,
  9. Once the Installer app has been created, you should move it to your Applications folder.
  10. Once the Installation app is in your Applications folder, it can be used to create a Mojave USB installation drive with the 'CreateInstallMedia' command, in a new Terminal Window, no matter what version of macOS your system is currently running.
This is the CreateInstallMedia Terminal command your should use when creating a Mojave bootable USB drive, with the empty USB drive named as 'Untitled':

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled

Then Add your working OpenCore EFI Folder to the USB's EFI Partition and boot from the USB.
Nothing same error