macOS
Mobo
Msi GS65 Stealth
CPU
i7-9750H
GPU
RTX 2060 laptop
Hello everyone,
I am writing to you for a particular problem: I managed to install MacOS Catalina on an external pendrive, but when I want to try to install it on the internal SSD of my laptop, it crashes with the words "11 minutes remaining".
P_20200801_154856.jpg
I state that both my pendrive and my SSD are partitioned APFS and that even partitioning the SSD in Mac extended the situation does not change.
How can I solve it? Please help :cry::cry::cry:

By the way, using Catalina on the pendrive, sometimes it crashes for no reason suddenly. Could it be due to the fact that the pendrive is slow?

P. S. I'm trying to install MacOS Catalina on a Samsung NVMe SSD with Windows already pre-installed. Could one of these be the cause of the problem? What I formatted in APFS is a 100 GB partition, not the whole SSD

Attachments

Andry

macOS
Mobo
Msi GS65 Stealth
CPU
i7-9750H
GPU
RTX 2060 laptop
I officially communicate that I have discovered the cause of the problem and it concerns the fact that my SSD is a Samsung NVMe PM981, which is officially recognized as a not supported SSD for Hackintosh. It can be used by Mac, but not as a boot disk

P. S. Catalina's crashes on the pendrive were probably due to the too low data transfer rate of the same