Corsair H100i V2 Waking up Hack

iDana91

Mobo
Asrock z370 Extreme 4
CPU
i5 8600k
Hello friends

I have a hakcintosh running on Mojave 10.14.6 for over a year now, most things worked fine till now, but one of the things I could not get working from the start was the Sleep functionality. I tried the different darkwake inputs, disable wake from lan....etc

Later I read somewhere, that if an internal usb is connected that might be the cause, so I disconnected the usb that goes in to the head of the cooler, and sleep seemed to work fine. I was wondering if there is a better solution were I can leave the usb connected, in one the the posts that I happened on, someone said that if the usb is mapped properly this should not happen, but to be honest I am a novice in hackintoshing, I dont remember having done any mapping, I only used the USBinjectall kext and the usb drives worked fine.

Here are my specs:

ASRock extreme 4
Intel core i5 8600k
G.Skill ram 16 gb
Samsung 960 EVo Nvme

I don't use any dedicated GPU as of yet.

Thanks for your help in advance

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB

iDana91

Mobo
Asrock z370 Extreme 4
CPU
i5 8600k
Thanks for the link, it was very informative, I have not tried it out yet, I know its a dump question, but should the usb that the cooler is connected to be enabled or disabled?

Thanks again

iDana91

Mobo
Asrock z370 Extreme 4
CPU
i5 8600k
Just an Update, I performed the USB mapping, it took me a while but I finally got it right, now the cooler does not interfere with the sleep fuctionality since its not one of the active usb ports, but it does not show up in the iCUE software by corsair ( it didn't show but before the mapping either, so its a win ) , but it is recognized by iCUE on Windows.

Latest posts