Enabling Third Party Broadcom WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n WIFI + Bluetooth Cards on a Hackintosh BCM94352Z, BCM94322

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Geforce GTX 980TI
Ubuntu Live distro would be a good place to check your Bluetooth and Wifi card, you don't even need to fully install it, just use the Live Distro to see if it activates your BT/Wifi. So no need to install a spare hard drive for Ubuntu.

I'm not sure if you can get your BCM94322MC card to work in Mojave, some of the older Broadcom cards were dropped when Sierra was released (kexts no longer within IO80211Family.kext Plugins), your card is not listed but all the others are from the same family, i.e. BCM9432X cards, see https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...i-devices-unsupported-in-macos-sierra.201746/

Also you would need a PCI-E adapter card for this card to work, as it will not work in the M.2 slot.

If you are going to go that far you might as well buy a pre-loaded card such as this one - https://amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-PCI-...920&sr=8-3&keywords=hackintosh+wifi+bluetooth.

Installing a card such as this would mean you won't have anywhere to place a GFX card, with your ITX board only having one PCI-E slot, if you should decide you want a GFX card in the future.

pixyy

macOS
Mobo
ASRock Z370M-ITX/ac
CPU
i5-8400
GPU
UHD630
I tried the Ubuntu Live distro.
It detected Bluetooth, so that confirms the card is not defective (yay!)
(it did not initiate wifi from ubuntu though :rolleyes: - let it be etc...)

So onward to the USB mapping exercise for me - I'll report back when I get it to work (and will ask questions on the process in another thread) :)

digitizer

macOS
Mobo
Z370N WIFI
CPU
GPU
RX 570
Had trouble getting bluetooth to work on BCM94352Z Lenovo variant to work on Gigabyte Z370N WIFI until I connected the pins and antenna. Had devices super close to the chip but still wasn't working. Hope this helps someone!