fenvi fv-t919 no work wifi and bluetooth with catalina 10.15.4

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
I have hackintosh with Catalina 10.15.4, I had the wifi and bluetooth working, but I decided to change and take the fenvi t919 thinking it could work better and mainly the keyboard can be recognized at bluetooth by the bios, but the fenvi is not recognized neither wifi nor bluetooth, instead in windows 10 with its drivers it works perfectly, so the fenvi pcie card works, so why doesn't it work with catalina which should be natively supported? thanks a please help me.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Questions for you to think about/answer:
  1. What card were you using prior to installing the Fenvi card?
  2. Which fixes, patches and kexts did you have installed to help the previous card?
  3. Did you remove the fixes, patches and kexts along with the previous card?
  4. Do you have Lilu.kext and AirportBrcmFixup.kext installed?
  5. When you installed the Fenvi card did you attach the USB cable to a 'spare' motherboard header port, so the Bluetooth was recognised by the system?
  6. Was this 'spare' USB header part of your USB configuration, assuming you have configured your USB ports with an SSDT-UIAC.aml or USBPorts.kext?

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
Hello,
1 TP-Link TL-WDN4800 and dongle usb Trust Adattatore USB Bluetooth 4.0
2.Install 1080211Family.kext and now removed
3 removed 1080211Family.kext
4 yes lilu but no AirportBrcmFixup.kext
5 yes in windows 10 with driver all ok bluetooth and wifi
6 i have ASUs prime z390-a and i used a guide here in hackintosher https://hackintosher.com/builds/asus-prime-z390-hackintosh-build-guide-w-rx-5700-xt/
https://hackintosher.com/wp-content/uploads/ASUS-Prime-Z390-A-SSDT-UIAC-All.aml_.zip
where can i find AirportBrcmFixup.kext ?
thanks a lot for your help

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
The k ext can be downloaded from this site - https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup

Look on the ‘Releases’ page link for the latest version.

Also look at the boot argument options for country code, if you are not based in the US.

I use brcmfx-country=GB, as I am based in the UK.

If the correct Broadcom driver fails to load you will need to add this boot argument brcmfx-driver=1, so the AirPortBrcm4360 kext is loaded.

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
Hello, i used brcmfx-country=IT i am in Italy,in other i insert Kext and brcmfx-driver=1,I attached a photo but my computer don’t see WiFi and bluetooth again,what can I do?i try to click active WiFi but i can’t it.

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Post a copy of your CLOVER folder so I can see more clearly what you are using to boot your system.

Include a copy of your APCI tables, which can be obtained by pressing the F4 key when you are on the Clover boot screen. The ACPI tables will be saved to the /CLOER/ACPI/origin folder on your macOS EFI partition or USB drive, whichever drive you are using to boot the system.

Just from looking at the screenshots you posted above I can see a few tweaks we could make to your config.plist that would probably help your system run better.

What if anything have you installed to your /Library/Extensions or /System/Library/Extensions folders?

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
this my clover folder, i don't know how include a copy of my acpi, i try click f4 but nothing

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
anything I have installed to my /Library/Extensions or /System/Library/Extensions folderS

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
now I have another problem I have removed the wifi icon on the left and it doesn't even appear in the options anymore, I attach the photos.I made a mess :-(

Attachments

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
hello,this my clover folder after click f4 on boot and now my origin have many files....sorry but I'm a beginner ...

Attachments

hacklovin

macOS
Mobo
AORUS Z390 Pro
CPU
I3-8100
GPU
Radeon RX570
I have this PCI card, and it has intermittently worked on and off. What works for me is doing a complete shutdown, and pulling the power cord out of the power supply and waiting for the LED on the card to shut off and waiting a few seconds before plugging it back in, turning it on, etc.

This usually resets it and it will work fine for awhile until eventually, I'll have to repeat the process. Pain in the neck. Hoping my issues might shed some light on your issues as well.

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
i tried complete shutdown, and pulling the power cord out of the power supply and waiting for the LED on the card to shut off and waiting a few seconds before plugging it back in, turning it on, but don't solve my problem, always don't see my wifi and Bluetooth,thanks a lot.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
I have had a look at your CLOVER folder and revised it to what I hope is a better fit for your system. Revised CLOVER folder is attached below.

There are a number of issues with your current CLOVER folder:
  1. Your ASUS Prime Z390-A SSDT-UIAC-All.aml
    1. This SSDT is attempting to activate 18 No USB ports, when there is a 15 port limit set by Apple for each USB controller.
    2. The port Connector Type for the ports contained in the SSDT are not correct, there are no Internal Ports shown, when your system has four Header ports and a single Type-C Header port. These are probably connected to your case ports and Bluetooth module.
    3. You have a secondary USB controller (the other being the main Intel controller) which has four USB3 ports connected to a HUB. This is Genesys Logic's premium 4-port Hub GL852G. These ports are all available via two of the USB header ports on the motherboard (at mid-board).
    4. You still have the USB port limit patches for Catalina enabled in your config.plist. Between this and the incorrectly configured SSDT I am not surprised your USB Bluetooth module is not working.
    5. This SSDT doesn't work and should be removed from your /CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder until such time as you have dealt with the
  2. You are missing a number of fairly standard SSDT's that would help your system.
    1. I have generated 3 SSDT's using corpnewt's SSDTTime script and your system's DSDT.aml. These include the following:
      • SSDT-HPET.aml - to fix IRQ conflicts
      • SSDT-EC.aml - to provide a fake EC so macOS works
      • SSDT-PLUG.aml - to assist CPU power management
    2. I have also added two other SSDT's:
      • SSDT-USBX.aml - for USB power management
      • SSDT-XOSI.aml - for macOS to better understand your system, this works with one of the rename patches I have added to your config.plist.
    3. These five SSDT's have been added to your /CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder.
  3. Your /CLOVER/drivers folder contains a number of unnecessary items, that can be deleted.
    1. These include the following:
      • Off folder
      • off - unused memory drivers
    2. Drivers in your /CLOVER/drivers/UEFI folder:
      • AppleImageCodec.efi
      • AppleKeyAggregator.efi
      • AppleUITheme.efi
      • AudioDxe.efi
      • FirmwareVolume.efi
  4. Your /CLOVER/kexts folder contains a number of unnecessary items, that can be deleted.
    • The Number macOS folders
    • The off folder
    • Within the Other folder there are some unnecessary kexts:
      • dummy141.kext - Not sure about this kext, can be added back if it is needed
      • IntelMausi.kext - you have IntelMausiEthernet.kext you don't need both kexts
      • UsbKbDxe.efi - keyboard driver not required for macOS
      • UsbMouseDxe.efi - mouse driver not required for macOS
  5. Your config.plist was in need of tweaking, I have made the following changes:
    • ACPI Section:
    • Added and removed a number of Rename patches
    • Added and removed a number of ACPI fixes
    • Boot Section:
    • Added and removed a number of boot arguments
    • Set Legacy=PBR
    • Set NeverHibernate=true
    • Devices Section:
    • Removed Fake Id IntelGFX=0x059168086 (Kaby Lake DevID for IGPU)
    • Set USB > FixOwnership=true
    • Set Audio >Inject=blank
    • Set LANInjection=true
    • GUI Section:
    • Set mouse options
    • Set Language=IT
    • Changed the Hide Volume names to cover more unnecessary partitions
    • Graphics Section:
    • Deleted ig-platform-id=0x59120003
    • Set RadeonDeInit=true (for your RX570)
    • KextsToPatch Section:
    • Set AppleIntelCPUPM=true
    • Set KernelXCPM=true
    • Rt Variables & SMBIOS sections:
    • Changed SMBIOS from iMac Pro to iMac 19.2, as this is the correct match for your CPU.
      • Generated a new SMBIOS
      • Checked it with Apple Support, it is not being used by a real Mac so should be OK for Messages, iCloud etc.
      • Populated the MLB option with the new Board Serial number
      • Generated a new ROM based on the new SMBIOS
    • System Parameters Section:
    • Set Inject Kext=Detect
    • Set Inject System ID=false
A revised CLOVER folder containing all of the changes mentioned above is attached below. Try it in place of your current CLOVER folder see if that makes any difference.

Remember you need to re-create your SSDT-UIAC.aml for your system, as you current one is not fit for purpose. This will probably be the main reason your Bluetooth is not working.

We can look in to the WiFi issue once you have tested this CLOVER folder. But as a first option I would suggest you remove all network interfaces and set them up again.

To do that:
  1. Go into System Preferences > Network and remove all interfaces, click Apply,
  2. Then remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist.
  3. Reboot your system,
  4. Then go to System Preferences > Network and add all your network interfaces back, starting with your Ethernet port, as that needs to be set up as en0.
I hope this helps.

Attachments

Latest posts