fenvi fv-t919 no work wifi and bluetooth with catalina 10.15.4

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
Thanks a lot for your help, I tried your clover but i can’t boot system, after i tried erase only this
    1. These include the following:
      • Off folder
      • off - unused memory drivers
    2. Drivers in your /CLOVER/drivers/UEFI folder:
      • AppleImageCodec.efi
      • AppleKeyAggregator.efi
      • AppleUITheme.efi
      • AudioDxe.efi
      • FirmwareVolume.efi
  1. Your /CLOVER/kexts folder contains a number of unnecessary items, that can be deleted.
    • The Number macOS folders
    • The off folder
    • Within the Other folder there are some unnecessary kexts:
      • dummy141.kext - Not sure about this kext, can be added back if it is needed
      • IntelMausi.kext - you have IntelMausiEthernet.kext you don't need both kexts
      • UsbKbDxe.efi - keyboard driver not required for macOS
      • UsbMouseDxe.efi - mouse driver not required for macO

and system reboot normal and it’s ok , but WiFi intermittently worked on and off every one second change wifi active,not active...
I had new Clean installation in other ssd where i try all your advise, again thanks a lot.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
What error/kernel panic did you see when you booted with the CLOVER folder I provided. Can you post a photo of the kernel panic screen(s) so I know what caused the issue. It may be something simple/easy to fix.

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
hi, I remap my usb port and now bluetooth is perfect but wifi no, wifi no recognized from system, now i am writing here from windows system where card is recognized both wifi and bluetooth.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Where is the Ethernet port, why isn’t that also shown in the System Preference pane?

Ethernet port should be set as EN0, the WiFi as EN1 and the Bluetooth as EN2.

What does the Story Information - Network report show?

Make sure the PCIe card is fully seated in the slot and has not been partially dislodged.

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
Hi, card is fully seated in the slot and i tried all 3 slot pcie x1 and 2 slot pcie X2 , yes Ethernet port is EN0 and WiFi EN1 maybe because i tried to erase in the Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration and delete the com.apple.airport.preferences.plist, NetworkInterfaces.plist and com.apple.boot.plist.
today i try a clean installation with OpenCore and boot perfect but always the same problem WiFi active not active every two second and bluetooth ok, i have only one problem Bios said me system is instability and reboot in safe mode a take f1 entry in the bios save with f10 and boot normal, and so i try to change something in the bios but nothing changed.

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
so making a summary, I have tried clean installations with both opencore and clover, I have tried all the pcie slots on the motherboard except the one where the video card is inserted, I have remapped the usb ports and the bluetooth now works, I tried to change the bios settings following three different guides for the asus motherboard but unfortunately nothing.
I don't know what to think and do anymore, do you have any ideas? thanks again for help to me

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
All I can think is for you to check the following:
  1. You have the most recent version of AirportBrcmFixup.kext installed.
  2. You have the most recent version of Lilu.kext installed.
  3. You injecting the correct Broadcom driver for your card, not force loading an incorrect driver using the wrong Boot Argument.
As an alternative fix, I have read that resetting the Keychain on the system can fix this intermittent Wifi issue, but have not seen this fix anywhere else.

The quickest way to reset your keychain in macOS:
  1. Open Keychain Access, which is in the Utilities folder within the Applications folder.
  2. From the Keychain Access menu, choose Preferences.
  3. Click General, then click Reset My Default Keychain.
    • Screenshot 2020-06-17 at 12.27.35.png
  4. Authenticate with your account login password.
  5. Quit Keychain Access.
  6. Restart your computer.
Hope this helps.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
If the Fenvi card works in Windows, it is unlikely to be a defective WiFi card.

Other than the wrong driver being used/loaded, I am not sure what could be causing the intermittent WiFi connections. Sorry.

Tobi

macOS
Mobo
Asus ROG Maximus Hero X
CPU
i9700K
GPU
Gigabyte Vega 56 8gb
I have the same card. Same issue. Only bluetooth is working. It‘s my second card. Had one from a different brand with the same broadcom chip - which also only worked for bluetooth so I thought the pci connection was broken somehow. But now i found out that it works in windows. I had a cheap (archer?) usb wifi dongle installed for the time i waited for the pci card to arrive. Wifi worked fine but no airdrop etc.
Could that dongle be the reason the „original“ wifi is not recognized by the system anymore? Tried most of the stuff already mentioned with the previous card and eventually gave up.

macOS
Mobo
Asus prima z390-a
CPU
i7 9700k
GPU
sapphire rx580 8gb
hi, I bought new fenvi t919 and work like a charm both Mac and windows without any kext, native support...and so the first one have some problem on wifi and know I solved my problem, thanks a lot for help me.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Good to know.

Latest posts