Raine

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370n WiFi
CPU
Core i5-8400
GPU
Radeon RX-570
Sorry about that. It does show on the desktop, both partitions on the usb (I used a tonyx86 guide that had this dual partition method, since I have only one 32gb pendrive available). It shows on the os but not on "Mount EFI" from Clover Configurator.
Really? So you’re not even following the directions + you’re mixing in stuff not even mentioned above.

Go buy yourself another USB flash drive, and try again.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
That's not normal. If you have created the USB correctly using the Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format and as a GUID Partitioned drive, it should show up in Clover Configurator, Drive Utility, Hackintool and any other app that recognises HFS+ formatted drives.

You need to scroll down the list of drives shown in the image you posted, to see if the USB is located further down the list.

It should definitely show in the bottom window in Clover Configurator, if it has been formatted correctly.

totroi

macOS
Mobo
HP 8131 Intel Skylake-U
CPU
Intel i7 6500U
GPU
Intel HD 520
Really? So you’re not even following the directions + you’re mixing in stuff not even mentioned above.

Go buy yourself another USB flash drive, and try again.
I redid all the steps as the guide was lecturing. Got stuck at the exact same point, the first "Mount EFI" on Clover Configurator. It simply does not show the USB (although the USB drive is detected on the OS). Not sure what to do now.

Raine

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370n WiFi
CPU
Core i5-8400
GPU
Radeon RX-570
I redid all the steps as the guide was lecturing. Got stuck at the exact same point, the first "Mount EFI" on Clover Configurator. It simply does not show the USB (although the USB drive is detected on the OS). Not sure what to do now.
Are you using a different USB flash Drive now? Or are you still trying to use your dual partitioned 32GB?

if you can't get your USB Installer's EFI partition to show up in Clover Configurator then you're doing something wrong while creating the USB Installer flash drive.

macOS
CPU
Intel i5 4 core
GPU
Hd 4000 intel
Something I ran into and took forever to figure out, when using transmac, you must format the hard drive that's going to be used for mac os, when you are in the"format for a Mac" you must title the hard drive and use that same title when making the usb installer, the titles must match or when running the installer it will get to downloading to hard drive and give you error it didn't install to restart your device and try again. I could not figure out why I kept getting this error, then I started from the beginning with formatting the hard drive to be used for mac, I titled it this time and then when I created the usb installer I titled it the same and it downloaded then, only after 50 tried before this with error installing. This step needs to be instructed in instructing how to properly get an install successfully.

macOS
CPU
Intel i5 4 core
GPU
Hd 4000 intel
Also something worth noting, you must be using a pc in uefl mode when using the transmac and formatting for a Mac. The usb installer must be created in uefi mode also. Ànd you have to have GPT partition your operating from to create a uefi mode usb installer. When boring up, you should see your usb device in the uefi mode. And the hard drive your going to install it to.

macOS
CPU
Intel i5 4 core
GPU
Hd 4000 intel
It's also worth noting, the usb drive has to be GPT and not MBR. I use third party software, AOMEI partition assistant to convert to GPT, but to have this feature available in the application, your current o operating system must be the GPT setup. You can convert a hard drive to GPT at that moment to have the available feature to convert the usb to GPT but remember to convert your hard drive back to MBR or you must change your BIOS to unsecure boot to boot the UEFI.

Raine

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370n WiFi
CPU
Core i5-8400
GPU
Radeon RX-570
Something I ran into and took forever to figure out, when using transmac...this step needs to be instructed in instructing how to properly get an install successfully.
Also something worth noting, you must be using a pc in uefl mode when using the transmac...
Nowhere in this thread mentions using "Transmac" so you must be confused, or you're bad at following instructions.