[GUIDE] HOW-TO: Create a MacOS Catalina 10.15.0 USB Installer Drive w/Clover

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370n WiFi
CPU
Core i5-8400
GPU
Intel UHD 630 4k + MDP
Sorry about that. It does show on the desktop, both partitions on the usb (I used a tonyx86 guide that had this dual partition method, since I have only one 32gb pendrive available). It shows on the os but not on "Mount EFI" from Clover Configurator.
Really? So you’re not even following the directions + you’re mixing in stuff not even mentioned above.

Go buy yourself another USB flash drive, and try again.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
2 x Powercolor RX 580 8GB
That's not normal. If you have created the USB correctly using the Mac OS Extended (Journaled) format and as a GUID Partitioned drive, it should show up in Clover Configurator, Drive Utility, Hackintool and any other app that recognises HFS+ formatted drives.

You need to scroll down the list of drives shown in the image you posted, to see if the USB is located further down the list.

It should definitely show in the bottom window in Clover Configurator, if it has been formatted correctly.

totroi

macOS
Mobo
HP 8131 Intel Skylake-U
CPU
Intel i7 6500U
GPU
Intel HD 520
Really? So you’re not even following the directions + you’re mixing in stuff not even mentioned above.

Go buy yourself another USB flash drive, and try again.
I redid all the steps as the guide was lecturing. Got stuck at the exact same point, the first "Mount EFI" on Clover Configurator. It simply does not show the USB (although the USB drive is detected on the OS). Not sure what to do now.

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370n WiFi
CPU
Core i5-8400
GPU
Intel UHD 630 4k + MDP
I redid all the steps as the guide was lecturing. Got stuck at the exact same point, the first "Mount EFI" on Clover Configurator. It simply does not show the USB (although the USB drive is detected on the OS). Not sure what to do now.
Are you using a different USB flash Drive now? Or are you still trying to use your dual partitioned 32GB?

if you can't get your USB Installer's EFI partition to show up in Clover Configurator then you're doing something wrong while creating the USB Installer flash drive.

Latest posts