Hello ppl! Help me, pls, install Catalina on a P5Q3 DELUXE wifi 2 quard 9550 :)

dail000

macOS
Mobo
Lenovo
CPU
Intel i7 8550u
GPU
MX150
I have such a problem I have-the ancient hardware of the computer

Here is my broadcast! Please tell me what my mistake is! I've been installing on this ancient machine for 20 days now...On February 16, I began to understand.

My computer hardware:
-Asus p5q3 deluxe wifi
--CPU: Intel core 2 quad 9550
-GPU: Nvidia gtx 760 msi
--ddr3 1333 8gb
-Radeon ssd 256 gb

I have Achi format. I put all the Kexts for sse 4.2...but something does not go in any way.

Thank you very much in advance!

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Sorry I don't think Catalina will run on your system, and if it does it would have some serious issues due to a lack of native drivers etc. The Motherboard and CPU are lacking essential Instruction sets, never mind Apple dropped support, drivers and options for this series (P45) some years ago.

Given its age I would not be surprised to find that the system needs a patched DSDT.aml to run macOS, even one of the older versions.

Catalina requires a number of additional SSDT's before it will boot, which your EFI/CLOVER folder lacks.

The screen image you posted shows the boot process is having issues with the USB implementation on your Intel P45 chipset board.

I think you should look to install macOS High Sierra, not Mojave or Catalina on this system. With that OS you have a better chance of getting the system running. With a reasonable chance of it performing without too much delay/lag when running intensive processes.