- Mar 15, 2020
- Z390 Designare
- I9 9900K
- RX 5700 XT
Shouldn't cause any issues, as you should be booting from a different bootloader. How did you select the USB drive when you booted your system?
- Did you press F12 at the Motherboard splash screen?
- Pressing this key should show the Boot option list, when using a Gigabyte board.
- Selecting the UEFI partition on the USB should then boot Clover,
- It should ignore your OpenCore bootloader for this one boot.
- Booting to the Clover boot screen should allow you to extract the ACPI tables by pressing F4.
- You would then need to shutdown your system and remove the USB
- Restart your system to boot with your normal OC bootloader.
Is there any other information that I can pull for you that might be helpful -- attached is the full 'log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"' log incase that might help
3.3 KB Views: 9