Help! Fenvi T919 Airdrop is spotty at best

macOS
Mobo
Asus Z390-A
CPU
Intel Core i7 9700
GPU
Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB
Please help! I followed the Asus Prime Z390-A Hackintosh Build, and I recently installed the Fenvi T919 card. Bluetooth, Wifi, and Handoff work great, however Airdrop is spotty at best. Airdrop can't seem to find any of my other devices, but my Hackintosh shows up on my iPhone and iPad. Even though it shows up, it's really up to the gods if the airdrop actually goes through. And on my Hack, it's up to the gods' god if any of my other devices show up. Handoff works incredibly well, with 0 lag, so I don't understand what the issue is. Please if anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Look at the AirDrop settings on your Hack. You may need to change them to allow the system to interact with your other devices.

Open Finder, navigate to the AirDrop tab, check the 'Allow me to be Discovered By...' option is not set to 'No One', as shown in the first screenshot below.

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 23.24.39.png

Make sure the Option is set to 'Everyone', as shown below.

Screenshot 2020-08-01 at 23.23.32.png

This will hopefully sort out your AirDrop issues.

macOS
Mobo
Asus Z390-A
CPU
Intel Core i7 9700
GPU
Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB
Look at the AirDrop settings on your Hack. You may need to change them to allow the system to interact with your other devices.

Open Finder, navigate to the AirDrop tab, check the 'Allow me to be Discovered By...' option is not set to 'No One', as shown in the first screenshot below.

View attachment 9761

Make sure the Option is set to 'Everyone', as shown below.

View attachment 9760

This will hopefully sort out your AirDrop issues.
Thanks for the suggestion, my hack airdrop was set to everyone, but then I checked my ipad and iphone and they were both set to contacts only. Previously, that hadn't given any issue but when I changed it to everyone, airdrop worked great. thanks