Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
You need to provide a better description of your system if you want anyone to help.
  1. Which motherboard or pre-built system are you using?
  2. Which version of macOS are you trying to install?
  3. Confirm the model of the CPU in your system.
Compress/zip just your CLOVER folder and attach it to a post here. MediaFire is requesting that I upgrade to their Pro account in order to download multiple files and folders, i.e. your Clover folder!

FYI, there are a number of causes for the error you are seeing, but without seeing what you are using to boot the system it is nigh on impossible to state what would fix the issue.

CPU
Intel Pentium Inside
GPU
Intel Hd Graphic 520
You need to provide a better description of your system if you want anyone to help.
  1. Which motherboard or pre-built system are you using?
  2. Which version of macOS are you trying to install?
  3. Confirm the model of the CPU in your system.
Compress/zip just your CLOVER folder and attach it to a post here. MediaFire is requesting that I upgrade to their Pro account in order to download multiple files and folders, i.e. your Clover folder!

FYI, there are a number of causes for the error you are seeing, but without seeing what you are using to boot the system it is nigh on impossible to state what would fix the issue.
Oh sorry,
I m using
Laptop Asus E402NA
Intel Pentium Inside
Graphic : Intel Hd Graphic
///////////////////
Im trying installl Mac Catalina
My EFI/Clover

Attachments

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Final time I will ask this:

Which CPU does your laptop use? I need to know this, as 'Pentium Inside' tells me nothing!

There a number of laptops with the E402NA designation, with different CPU's and other components. So if you want any help from this site you need to provide us with the correct information or better yet, a link to the support page for your specific laptop.

Hardly surprising you are having issues, as you are using Hackintoshzone distro with a laptop.

Laptops require more configuration and a better understanding of what components are present. They usually require a greater knowledge of Hackintoshing to get them working well.

I have downloaded your CLOVER folder but until I know what components are being used, I can't make any calls on what is required and what is not. The kexts, drivers and I assume the config.plist are too generic for a good laptop Hack. I can see that you have a number of obsolete and unnecessary kexts, as is normal for a HZ distro setup.

CPU
Intel Pentium Inside
GPU
Intel Hd Graphic 520
Final time I will ask this:

Which CPU does your laptop use? I need to know this, as 'Pentium Inside' tells me nothing!

There a number of laptops with the E402NA designation, with different CPU's and other components. So if you want any help from this site you need to provide us with the correct information or better yet, a link to the support page for your specific laptop.

Hardly surprising you are having issues, as you are using Hackintoshzone distro with a laptop.

Laptops require more configuration and a better understanding of what components are present. They usually require a greater knowledge of Hackintoshing to get them working well.

I have downloaded your CLOVER folder but until I know what components are being used, I can't make any calls on what is required and what is not. The kexts, drivers and I assume the config.plist are too generic for a good laptop Hack. I can see that you have a number of obsolete and unnecessary kexts, as is normal for a HZ distro setup.
Sorry , My cpu:

Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N4200 @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
I don't think the N4200 CPU is supported in macOS. Also the graphics are Intel HD 505 not HD 520, which are also not supported in macOS. Apple have never used a low end CPU like this one in any of their systems.

If you continue to try to install macOS on this laptop, which I wouldn't advise, then you need to try using a fake ID for the CPU and the IGPU. There are enough posts online stating this CPU is a non-starter as far as a Hackintosh goes. You would probably have more joy with Linux.

CPU
Intel Pentium Inside
GPU
Intel Hd Graphic 520
I don't think the N4200 CPU is supported in macOS. Also the graphics are Intel HD 505 not HD 520, which are also not supported in macOS. Apple have never used a low end CPU like this one in any of their systems.

If you continue to try to install macOS on this laptop, which I wouldn't advise, then you need to try using a fake ID for the CPU and the IGPU. There are enough posts online stating this CPU is a non-starter as far as a Hackintosh goes. You would probably have more joy with Linux.
thax , then how to fake id for CPU and the GPU ???

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Using Clover the fake I’d for the IGPU camps be added via the Devices section.

The fake CPU ID can be added in the Kernel and Kexts to patch section.

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
No. But if I were looking to hack a system with this N4200 CPU I would try using a Skylake CPU ID (0x0406E3) in place of the Apollo Lake ID and similarly the HD520 IGPU ID (0x1916) to fake the HD 505 you are using.

Are you using Clover Configurator to edit/create your config.plist? This has an option where you can select a Fake CPU ID from a drop down list, as shown on the screenshot below:

Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 12.19.22.png Fake ID for CPU drop down list in Clover Configurator

The Skylake U ID would look like this when selected:

Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 12.13.56.png

For the Intel iGPU you need to add the Fake ID to the Devices section, as shown below:

Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 12.15.13.png

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
So which App are you using to edit your /CLOVER/config.plist?