HELP PLEASE - Asrock AB350, RYZEN 7, G.SKILL Ripjaws V, 970 PRO M.2, - XFX Radeon RX 560

detzioni

macOS
Mobo
asrock AB350 gaming ITX/AC
CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU
AMD Radeon RX 560 4GB
Help – Beer – Help – Beer – Help – Beer
It's my first time trying to install Hackintosh on one of my machines for development primarily to use with xcode. I have macOS Mojave 10.14.5 which I downloaded from apple and a copy of AMD_Vanilla-master (Mojave 10.14.1). I have been trying to get my machine running, followed some of the tutorials and so far, nothing is working.

Usually, get the message:
DSMOS has arrived
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.private, v18.2: a loaded copy with a diffrent executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.unsupported, v18.2: a loaded copy with a diffrent executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.iokit, v18.2: a loaded copy with a diffrent executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.mach, v18.2: a loaded copy with a diffrent executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.libkern, v18.2: a loaded copy with a diffrent executable UUID is already present.
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_unsafe_read
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_is_hwp_enabled
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_mbox_lock
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_mbox_unlocked
Can't load kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry - link failed.
Failed to load executable for kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry.
Kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry failed to load (0xdc008016).
Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry (error 0xdc008016).
Kext load request buffer from user space still retained by a kext; propably memory leak.
IOConsoteUsers: time(0) 0->0 lin 0, llk 1,
IOConsoteUsers: glOScreenLockState 3. hs 0. bs 0. now O. sm 0x0
Sat Jun 1 11:17:47 2019 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.ntp.sntp.179) Service exited with abnormal code: 1
apfs_module_stop:1371: unload: com.apple.filesystens.apfs, v945.220.38. 945.220.38. 2018/10/23 (remaining nem allocated: 0)
Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement: com.apple.rootless.storage.ICC
Sat Jun 1 11:18:37 2019 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.bsd.dirhelper.550) <Warning>:
Endpoint has been activated through legacy Launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.bsd.dirhelper
Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement: com.apple.rootless.install
Sat Jun 1 11:20:20 2019 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.202)
Could not read path: path = /Library/LaunchAgents. error = 2: No such file or directory
Sat Jun 1 11:20:20 2019 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.bsd.dirhelper.559) <Warning>:
Endpoint has been activated through legacy Launch(3) APIs.
Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.bsd.dirhelper

So I decided to ask the expert and offer quite a few beers for someone that will get me a working Glover, EFI, and the right bios setting for my machine.

I appreciate your help.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Have a look at AMD OS X - https://forum.amd-osx.com.

You are more likely to get the help you need on that site, as it deals with AMD Hack's.

Hackintosher

Administrator
macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
CPU
i3-8100
GPU
UHD 630 Graphics
Help – Beer – Help – Beer – Help – Beer
It's my first time trying to install Hackintosh on one of my machines for development primarily to use with xcode. I have macOS Mojave 10.14.5 which I downloaded from apple and a copy of AMD_Vanilla-master (Mojave 10.14.1). I have been trying to get my machine running, followed some of the tutorials and so far, nothing is working.

Usually, get the message:
DSMOS has arrived
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.private, v18.2: a loaded copy with a diffrent executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.unsupported, v18.2: a loaded copy with a diffrent executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.iokit, v18.2: a loaded copy with a diffrent executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.mach, v18.2: a loaded copy with a diffrent executable UUID is already present.
Refusing new kext com.apple.kpi.libkern, v18.2: a loaded copy with a diffrent executable UUID is already present.
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_read
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_unsafe_read
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_bios_mbox_cmd_write
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_is_hwp_enabled
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_mbox_lock
kxld[com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry]: _xcpm_mbox_unlocked
Can't load kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry - link failed.
Failed to load executable for kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry.
Kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry failed to load (0xdc008016).
Failed to load kext com.apple.driver.pmtelemetry (error 0xdc008016).
Kext load request buffer from user space still retained by a kext; propably memory leak.
IOConsoteUsers: time(0) 0->0 lin 0, llk 1,
IOConsoteUsers: glOScreenLockState 3. hs 0. bs 0. now O. sm 0x0
Sat Jun 1 11:17:47 2019 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (org.ntp.sntp.179) Service exited with abnormal code: 1
apfs_module_stop:1371: unload: com.apple.filesystens.apfs, v945.220.38. 945.220.38. 2018/10/23 (remaining nem allocated: 0)
Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement: com.apple.rootless.storage.ICC
Sat Jun 1 11:18:37 2019 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.bsd.dirhelper.550) <Warning>:
Endpoint has been activated through legacy Launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.bsd.dirhelper
Forcing CS_RUNTIME for entitlement: com.apple.rootless.install
Sat Jun 1 11:20:20 2019 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.202)
Could not read path: path = /Library/LaunchAgents. error = 2: No such file or directory
Sat Jun 1 11:20:20 2019 iMac.local com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.bsd.dirhelper.559) <Warning>:
Endpoint has been activated through legacy Launch(3) APIs.
Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.bsd.dirhelper

So I decided to ask the expert and offer quite a few beers for someone that will get me a working Glover, EFI, and the right bios setting for my machine.

I appreciate your help.
I haven't been keeping up with AMD so I don't know if it works for Mojave but I did make a guide for High Sierra https://hackintosher.com/guides/amd-ryzen-hackintosh-guide-installing-macos-high-sierra-10-13/

With AMD you need a pathed kernel for the version of macOS you are using. Just reading your post it seems you are trying to install 10.14.5 with patch or something for 10.14.1. You'll likely have more success if you torrent 10.14.1 from mac-torrents.com or something and rebuild your installer off that.

detzioni

macOS
Mobo
asrock AB350 gaming ITX/AC
CPU
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
GPU
AMD Radeon RX 560 4GB
Thank you, I will try it right now