CPU
İ5 8265U
GPU
mx 250
firstly this is a laptop,

İntel i5 8265u
Gpu: MX250
Ram : 4 GB

in no way could I get past this error. I could not install hackintosh in the system in any way. my device acer aspire a514-52g.
If I can install mojave, intel wifi will recognize it.
I am sorry for my English. but understandable.
My config file is attached.
My EFI

so so so so thanks

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
What make and model laptop are you using?
How have you created the macOS Mojave (10.14.2) installation USB Drive?

I need to know the answer to both of the questions above before I can look at revising your CLOVER folder.

Can you boot into windows and run Corpnewt's SSDT Time script, and download/extract a copy of your ACPI tables or DSDT.aml. Launch SSDTTime.bat from either a terminal window or by double clicking the file. Select the option to extract the ACPI tables or DSDT.aml. Post a compressed/zipped copy of the extracted table(s) here.

The Kernel panics, there were two, shown in the screen image posted above relate to these matters:
  1. ACPI duplicate entry for method [PCI0], could be result of a missing SSDT or your system not needing the SSDT-PLNF.aml, found in your /CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder.
  2. Duplicate kexts for Keyboard/Trackpad/Mouse that clash.
You don't need the /CLOVER/drivers64 folder, it can be deleted.
You are missing a number of essential SSDT's, as most laptops require a number of additional SSDT's and specific kexts for the correct operation of the battery, backlight and other non-Apple components.

Your Whiskey Lake CPU requires a few additional fixes compared to a desktop Coffee Lake CPU, in order to get the Intel IGPU to work in macOS. Not sure if it will work correctly in Mojave 10.14.2.

I am sure you are aware that the MX 250 Nvidia (Pascal) discrete GPU will not work in macOS.

You are using a Desktop/iMac 19,1 SMBIOS when you should be using the MacBook Pro 15,2 SMBIOS, as that is a close match to your laptop's CPU.

You have far too many boot arguments set, all this will do is mess up the system boot.

Your /CLOVER/kext/Other folder is a mess. You don't need half of those kexts. A lot of the kexts have been superseded and absorbed in to WhateverGreen.kext.

I will try to help you but you need to provide the information and files requested above.

bugra

macOS
Mobo
Acer
CPU
İ5 8265U
GPU
mx 250
@Edhawk
Hi, I finished the installation.I am proud to share my EFI file with you.Can you check it out?In fact, it works fine right now, but something could be wrong.Thank you.
My device is an Acer Aspire A514-52G 14inch laptop.

EFI

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Pleased to hear you have your laptop up and running macOS.

bugra

macOS
Mobo
Acer
CPU
İ5 8265U
GPU
mx 250
Pleased to hear you have your laptop up and running macOS.

Can you check the file I shared? It is very very crowded and I don't know what to delete. When I delete something, I constantly break my system: D. But really very very very crowded my clover file ... thanksss

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
I am not familiar with your laptop, but I will have a look and see what I think will work best.

Can you confirm the full model number for the Acer Aspire A514-52G, as there are usually a few additional numbers or letters after the 52G section, which further define the model.

Otherwise I could be looking at the wrong model, with slightly different components, and end up removing or adding the wrong kext, SSDT, patch etc.

bugra

macOS
Mobo
Acer
CPU
İ5 8265U
GPU
mx 250
I am not familiar with your laptop, but I will have a look and see what I think will work best.

Can you confirm the full model number for the Acer Aspire A514-52G, as there are usually a few additional numbers or letters after the 52G section, which further define the model.

Otherwise I could be looking at the wrong model, with slightly different components, and end up removing or adding the wrong kext, SSDT, patch etc.
It looks like the Acer Aspire A514-52-51ZE. It says this way underneath. I also leave the link of the product for you. The WIFI card is currently 3160 or 3165 as intel.
Thank you very much. I'm here whenever you are available.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
I've had a look at your CLOVER folder and revised it as I think it should be.

I have used the DSDT.aml in the /CLOVER/ACPI/origin folder and Corpnewt's SSDTTime python script to generate a number of additional SSDT's for your laptop. These additional SSDT's plus a couple of others have been added to the /CLOVER/ACPI/patched folder. I have attached a copy of the 'Results' folder generated by the SSDTTime script so you have a copy of the files.

The patches generated with the SSDT's have been added to the revised config.plist, along with a few other standard rename patches.

I have edited the /CLOVER/kexts folder. Deleting the unnecesary folders. I have edited the /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder, removing the large number of unnecessary kexts, and updated a few of the retained kext to the latest versions.

I have deleted the apfs.efi driver from the /CLOVER/drivers/UEFI folder, as this is a specific driver for a specific version of macOS. You already have ApfsDriverLoader.efi present in this folder, which will load the relevant APFS driver, so don't need the version specific driver.

I have made a large number of edits/changes to the config.plist, which will hopefully work better with your laptop and macOS.

I have changed the SMBIOS to a MacBook Pro 15,2 as this is a better match with your Coffee Lake laptop, the one you were using is best used with a 10-series CPU (Comet Lake). I have checked that the new serial number is not being used by a real Mac, so it should be good to go for Messages, iCloud etc.

I would recommend you install CLOVER to a spare USB pen drive, use the CLOVER folder attached in place of the generic one created by the Clover installer and test it with your laptop. Do not overwrite your current booting CLOVER folder, until you are sure the one attached works with your laptop.

See if this CLOVER works any better than your current one.

Please note that as the AirportItlwm.kext and IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext are too large to upload to this site, I have removed them from the /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder. You will need to add them back to the attached folder, before you use it, otherwise your Intel WiFi and Bluetooth will not work.

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Sorry the kernel panic could be caused by any number of items, SSDT/ACPI, kext issue. The exact cause of the kernel panic is shown on the screen(s) before this stop screen.

Latest posts