CPU
i3-8100
GPU
uhd630
Hi guys,

This is my system configuration :
Motherboard: Gigabyte b360m ds3h
CPU: i3-8100 (UHD 630)

I set up Catalina without whatevergreen.kext (open core)

and I want to grab the integrated graphics(uhd630)

So, I downloaded whatevergreen.kext and dragged efi>oc>kext.

and open the open core configurator, added kennel tap.

but, I saw the black screen!!

how can I set up the uhd630..
Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 11.57.54 PM.png

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
You probably need to change the AAPL-ig-platform-id in your config.plist. This can be found under the DeviceProperties section of your

When using just the IGPU (UHD 630) you need to inject the following Platform ID 0700923E, which equates to the 0x3E920007 platform ID used for a Coffee Lake IGPU).

You need to go through your config.plist and remove the redundant and unnecessary entries, i.e. USB port limit patches, EH01 to EHC1 and EHC2 to EH02 rename patches and the numbers entries under the Tools heading, which probably make your OC Picker list excessively long. These are just examples of the unnecessary entries I saw when reviewing your config.plist.

You have a USBPorts.kext, so the USB port limit patches are not required. Your motherboard doesn't contain any EHCx USB controllers and you don't need all those tools visible in the picker list when you boot, not once you have fixed all the post installation issues you encountered.

swerkim34

macOS
Mobo
b360m ds3h
CPU
i3-8100
GPU
uhd630
You probably need to change the AAPL-ig-platform-id in your config.plist. This can be found under the DeviceProperties section of your

When using just the IGPU (UHD 630) you need to inject the following Platform ID 0700923E, which equates to the 0x3E920007 platform ID used for a Coffee Lake IGPU).

You need to go through your config.plist and remove the redundant and unnecessary entries, i.e. USB port limit patches, EH01 to EHC1 and EHC2 to EH02 rename patches and the numbers entries under the Tools heading, which probably make your OC Picker list excessively long. These are just examples of the unnecessary entries I saw when reviewing your config.plist.

You have a USBPorts.kext, so the USB port limit patches are not required. Your motherboard doesn't contain any EHCx USB controllers and you don't need all those tools visible in the picker list when you boot, not once you have fixed all the post installation issues you encountered.

Hi, thanks to reply !

but I still have a problem.

I changed AAPL-ig-platform-id (0700923E) and removed USB port limit, EH01~~~.

And added whatevergreen.kext using OpenCore configurator.

but,,,i failed..!!