Mobo
Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
CPU
i3-8100
GPU
UHD 630
Hello Guys,

and first of all, sorry for my bad English. I'm from Germany :D

I have big problems to get my IGPU working after Mojave update.
Before in High Sierra everything works fine.
To Install Mojave, I did everything from here, the Hackintosher Tutorial. Klick!

After the install I tried so much get the UHD630 to work, but nothing helps.
Thanks for help...

Attachments

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte GA Z370N WIFI
CPU
i7 8700K
GPU
RX Vega 64
Not very familiar with i3 UHD 630 but I use i7 UHD 630 and gonna try to help anyway.
Im assuming your BIOS settings for IGPU are correct as you followed Hackintosher tutorial, but despite that your CLOVER folder looks very messy to me, if your motherboard is GA Z370N then I modified the CLOVER folder so you can download and use it then tell me what happens.

In general I also see that my UHD 630 is kinda weird in Mojave even if everything is working good.

Attachments

MC PUSHER

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
CPU
i3-8100
GPU
UHD 630
Thank you for helping me.
I dont know how, but after i put some more kext in EFI, everything is fine with graphics.

I will upload the new EFI later to compare it with my old EFI folder. I think there are some kexts, what i dont need.

MC PUSHER

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
CPU
i3-8100
GPU
UHD 630
Not very familiar with i3 UHD 630 but I use i7 UHD 630 and gonna try to help anyway.
Im assuming your BIOS settings for IGPU are correct as you followed Hackintosher tutorial, but despite that your CLOVER folder looks very messy to me, if your motherboard is GA Z370N then I modified the CLOVER folder so you can download and use it then tell me what happens.

In general I also see that my UHD 630 is kinda weird in Mojave even if everything is working good.
With your clover and my config, every works fine! I have only some glitches/flackering in apple boot logo

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte GA Z370N WIFI
CPU
i7 8700K
GPU
RX Vega 64
With your clover and my config, every works fine! I have only some glitches/flackering in apple boot logo
In config.plist I changed igfx 0x59128086 to 0x59168086 based on Hackintosher tips for i3 UHD 630, it also seems iMac 18,1 works better for you than iMac 18,3 which I set in SMBIOS, so far so good.

Some kexts I don't see are necessary to use:

-AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext (GA Z370N don't use Atheros Ethernet so is not needed)
-NullCPUPowerManagement.kext (its for very old CPUs Im sure i3-8100 don't need it)
-RealtekRTL8111.kext (Same reason as the first one)
-SmallTreeIntel82576.kext (I don't know what that is)
-XHCI-200-series-injector.kext (XHCI-200 and XHCI-300 are exactly the same kexts)
-XHCI-x99-injector.kext (Your motherboard is not x99, its Z370)
-IntelGraphicsFixup.kext should not be paired with WhateverGreen but with AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x.kext (I think), try to remove WhateverGreen and see what happens, or vice versa.

Tip: Try to inject the UHD 630 either with config.plist or with Kexts. I don't think it will work to use both methods for the same reason. So in this case remove 3 kexts for UHD and keep only the config.plist settings and see what happens.

Try to delete this part, too.
Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 5.54.51 PM.png

Last edited:

MC PUSHER

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
CPU
i3-8100
GPU
UHD 630
Ok i have change the igfx to 0x59168086, iMac to 18,1 and delete the 3 parts from drop tables.
This changed nothing to me. I don't know what I must change in the kexts folder, so here is a
screenshot from now.
Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-29 um 20.36.34.png

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte GA Z370N WIFI
CPU
i7 8700K
GPU
RX Vega 64
3 parts from drop tables are required for 3rd gen CPUs to correct the power management, also PluginType is required for 4th gen, if you have no power management problems you don't need them anyway. Also in Patches my USB ports are all working without change XHCI to XHC and change XHC1 to XHC, but keep them if you sure you need them.

After some research I saw that i3-8100 UHD 630 has no support as i7-8700K UHD 630 which I didn't know that, so to make it work is to put i7 IntelGFX id to make the system recognized as i7 not i3-8100.

Here is what else you can try;

You need these kexts in EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other ( preferred to install in L/E )
AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebufferInjector_3e9x.kext
FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext
FakePCIID.kext
IntelGraphicsFixup.kext
Lilu.kext
Shiki.kext

Then you need to add a few things to config.plist
These are roughly what you need to have:
Bootflag: shikigva=1
Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX: 0x3E928086
Graphics: Inject Intel - Empty ig-platform-id
SMBIOS: 18,1

Try this and if doesn't work then I don't know more sorry, I hope someone with better knowledge or with the same CPU gives you a help.

MC PUSHER

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
CPU
i3-8100
GPU
UHD 630
My try:
install kexts > reboot > screen glitch
install kexts > edit config > stuck at boot logo

I think im stuck in the boot logo because of the IntelGFX code and ig-platform-id.

At this point im very happy for your help! Hope another comes with same hardware and can help me, too. Thank you :)

Did you know if a GT730 DDR5 native support in Mojave?

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte GA Z370N WIFI
CPU
i7 8700K
GPU
RX Vega 64
My try:
install kexts > reboot > screen glitch
install kexts > edit config > stuck at boot logo

I think im stuck in the boot logo because of the IntelGFX code and ig-platform-id.

At this point im very happy for your help! Hope another comes with same hardware and can help me, too. Thank you :)

Did you know if a GT730 DDR5 native support in Mojave?
Welcome friend! hope you get it done somehow, for GT730 I would suggest you to stay away from old cards because Apple is slowly stopping support them, if not in Mojave then defiantly in the next macOS.
As for Mojave it will benefit only with cards that have Metal API so if GT730 doesn't have that ability then better to not go with it.
Really good cards for that are Radeon cards which Apple supports now natively like RX cards and they still cheap for what they can offer.

wilfried1

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte z370n wifi
CPU
i5 8400
GPU
intel UHD 630
Hi everyone !
First of all, thanks to RandomTech for his help.

I am in the same situation and stuck with a pink/grey screen after having installed Mojave following Hackintosher's tuto. Judging by this thread, and by this one I think it's rather hopeless.

The new MacMinis that have been just released seem to feature intel UHD 630 graphics card. :)

So I guess we should wait a bit : once the new MacMini profile will be supported in clover alongside with the new version of Mojave, it will be way easier to install.

MC PUSHER

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
CPU
i3-8100
GPU
UHD 630
Great news with the new macmini!
Can i see your EFI? For me with i3-8100 i have removed the pink screen at boot. Only the Apple Logo goes away one time for a second. :)

wilfried1

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte z370n wifi
CPU
i5 8400
GPU
intel UHD 630
Well I no longer have the EFI file for Mojave... I have done a fresh install of high Sierra which is working perfectly...

macOS
Mobo
HP IPM17-0D
CPU
i7-6700
GPU
Intel HD 530
Use the attached config file and make sure you have the most recent versions of Lilu + whatevergreen

I already modified the config file based on the information in the link. I would highly recommend reading through the link so you have an idea of what's going on and how to fix any problems that might come up in the future.