macOS
Mobo
Gigabybe H370 HD3
CPU
Intel Core i3 8100
GPU
integrated
Hi all!

This is my very first hackintosh build; it's so exciting but I also have a red mark on my forehead where I've been banging it repeatedly against a wall. I've finished installing High Sierra 13.6 and almost everything works great. However, all of the browsers have been seriously glitchy - lots of lag and graphics artifacts. I've found the same thing to be true when I open up Chess and drag the pieces around. Otherwise, things are very fast on the computer.

Searching around on the internet, it seems like my problem is that I haven't successfully dealt with the integrated graphics card. (I also have a dGPU but can't seem to get that to boot, see below)

MOBO: Gigabyte H370 HD3
CPU: Intel Core i3 8100
EFI: Attached
anything else - just ask...

It seems like I've tried every solution I can think of or can find online. Help??

Related: I've got a Gigabyte Radeon RX 560 4Gb dedicated graphics card that I can get to boot but nothing I do can get it past "IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenlockstate 3, rs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0" without crashing. I went forward installing macOS using the iGPU but would love to actually use this component I paid for :)

Attachments