macOS
Mobo
np270e5g-xd1br (samsung laptop)
CPU
i5 3230m
GPU
intel HD 4000
Hello!

My system is running almost perfect, by except of sleeping. I did already tried to DSDT usb, but it seems that I'm failed on it, since the camera is not recognised anymore. The problem is that when I try to sleep the laptop, as going Apple-> Sleep or closing the lid, after a few seconds the power led turns off by 1 sec and then the system wakes, at the login screen.

Hope you guys could help me, cause I'd already been trying everything, since osx 12, but nothing helped :(

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
2 x Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Have you created a custom USBPorts.kext or SSDT-UIAC.aml for the USB ports on your laptop?

As it sounds like your USB ports are making a Wake call after you sleep your system.

Your webcam will be connected via USB, if the USB settings are not correct is it any wonder it is not working?

Here is a link to a guide for creating an SSDT-UIAC.aml - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/a-beginners-guide-to-creating-a-custom-usb-ssdt.272505/

This is probably one of the most important fixes you can apply to your system. It is not easy or straightforward if you are not familiar with the use of the Applications and processes you need to use and follow.

So I would recommend you read the guide, then read it again just so you understand what is required, before you attempt to follow the instructions. If English is not your native language, see if there is a translated version of the guide available.

I would also recommend you have a look at this guide/explanation on how Sleep and Hibernation work on a real Mac and a Hack, as you are unlikely to have implemented the necessary commands to get this working correctly - https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/299721-sleep-hibernation-how-it-works-and-how-to-use/

macOS
Mobo
CPU
i5 3230m
GPU
intel HD 4000
Have you created a custom USBPorts.kext or SSDT-UIAC.aml for the USB ports on your laptop?

As it sounds like your USB ports are making a Wake call after you sleep your system.

Your webcam will be connected via USB, if the USB settings are not correct is it any wonder it is not working?

Here is a link to a guide for creating an SSDT-UIAC.aml - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/a-beginners-guide-to-creating-a-custom-usb-ssdt.272505/

This is probably one of the most important fixes you can apply to your system. It is not easy or straightforward if you are not familiar with the use of the Applications and processes you need to use and follow.

So I would recommend you read the guide, then read it again just so you understand what is required, before you attempt to follow the instructions. If English is not your native language, see if there is a translated version of the guide available.

I would also recommend you have a look at this guide/explanation on how Sleep and Hibernation work on a real Mac and a Hack, as you are unlikely to have implemented the necessary commands to get this working correctly - https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/299721-sleep-hibernation-how-it-works-and-how-to-use/
I already did a SSDT-UIAC.aml, which is on the attached files. I did read both of the posts. I'm just letting some little thing pass away, and I cant see what is.

About
If English is not your native language, see if there is a translated version of the guide available
How have you noticed that english is not my mother language? I'm improving my english and would be great to know it.

macOS
Mobo
CPU
i5 3230m
GPU
intel HD 4000
I tried to SSDT patch again the USB's, and now, apparently, it's all ok, but the system still wakes after sleep.

PS.: When I was testing the SSDT patches, I figured that when I had no working usb port, that is, all of them were removed (2.0, web cam and bt), the system could sleep fine. So, that's really a usb patching problem.

DSL FILE:

Code:
DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "_UIAC", 0)
{
    Device(UIAC)
    {
        Name(_HID, "UIA00000")

Name(RMCF, Package()
        {
            "HUB1", Package()
            {
                "port-count", Buffer() { 4, 0, 0, 0 },
                "ports", Package()
                {
                    "HP11", Package() //USB 2.0 Top-right