Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
You don't need to worry about the Nvidia audio being named 'Unknown' in DPCIManager. It is a cosmetic issue.

You need to look in System Information and the Audio report to see what is showing up.

Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 18.06.02.png Here is a screenshot showing my Audio tab/report as an example of what you might see.

Your main audio for your system is the Realtek ALC1150, which is accessed via the ports on the rear I/O plate on your motherboard.

WhateverGreen.kext and Lilu.kext should make your HDMI audio work, if that is what you are using. However you will have no volume controls for the HDMI audio within macOS. Not unless you install a third-party Audio app. All HDMI audio is controlled on the display/TV you are using.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
This is not something I can do for you. You need to have the system to hand when creating these files, as you ned to test each USB port, usually twice so you can see which ports need activatiing.

I have written a small guide to do this for another member, you just need to expand the testing to all the case and rear I/O plate USB ports. See this thread and specifically post #2 - https://hackintosher.com/forums/thread/usb-inject-all-kext-is-causing-issues.1426/post-8575

Latest posts