Need help to Install Mojave Acer Aspire VN7-792G

Can anyone help me to prepare and install any version of Hackintosh {Catalina Recommended}, I need to install it next to Windows to make a project

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG
7.PNG

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
2 x Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Going by the drivers that are available for your Laptop you need to clarify and understand a few things before anyone can help you:
  1. Do you have access to a real Mac or Hack to download the macOS Application and create the USB installer for macOS?
  2. Are you aware of software called Transmac, as you will need to download and use the Trial version of this software if you do not have access to a real Mac or a Hack.
  3. You should be aware that your Nvidia GTX 960M will not be active when you boot macOS. You will need to use the Intel HD 530 GPU when running macOS. There are different rules for Laptops compared to Desktop systems running macOS.
  4. Your Atheros Bluetooth and Wifi are unlikely to work that well in macOS. You will probably need to purchase a Broadcom compatible WiFi/BT card to replace the Atheros card. Which card you will need will depend on the connection your current card uses.
  5. Your Card reader may not work under macOS, there is a possible fix for this but it is not guaranteed to work.
  6. Does your laptop have a Synaptics or Elantech touchpad? They require different drivers under macOS, the standard ones that come with macOS do not work with laptop touchpads.
When you answer these questions, and depending on the answers we may be able to help you.