10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
Gigabyte B365M Aorus Elite
CPU
intel 8th gen processor i5 8500
GPU
intel Uhd630
i try to install macos mojave on my system
on clover afte click install macos from usb installer stuck on voodoops2mouse: version 1.9.2 starting on os x darwin
please help me to solve the issue

my system is

Mainboard: GIGABYTE GA-B365M Aorus Elite
CPU: intel 8th gen processor i5 8500
Ram: Kingston DDR4 2666Mhz 8gb
Ram: ADATA DDR4 2400MHz 8gb
SSD: 240GB ADATA
HDD:Western Digital Blue 1tb
GPU: Gigabyte GV-N220oc-1GI 1Gb 128 Bit
Power supply: Cooler Master GX650

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580
You need to post a copy of your CLOVER folder so we can see what you are using.

macOS
10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
CPU
GPU
intel Uhd630
You need to post a copy of your CLOVER folder so we can see what you are using.
EFI Folder
i installed on 2 more systems with same installer without any issue

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580
A few questions/recommendations for you:
EFI Folder
i installed on 2 more systems with same installer without any issue
  • Were the other systems built with the same components?
  • Which version of macOS are you looking to install, High Sierra or Mojave?

macOS
10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
CPU
GPU
intel Uhd630
A few questions/recommendations for you:

• Were the other systems built with the same components?
  • Which version of macOS are you looking to install, High Sierra or Mojave?
other systems are different 1.Hp Laptop 2. Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF

i trying to install MacOs Mojave On my new system

Mainboard: GIGABYTE GA-B365M Aorus Elite
CPU: intel 8th gen processor i5 8500
Ram: Kingston DDR4 2666Mhz 8gb
Ram: ADATA DDR4 2400MHz 8gb
SSD: 240GB ADATA
HDD:Western Digital Blue 1tb
GPU: Gigabyte GV-N220oc-1GI 1Gb 128 Bit
Power supply: Cooler Master GX650

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580
Your motherboard has these main components:
  1. Realtek ALC892 Audio codec - use Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext
  2. Intel Ethernet - use IntelMausiEthernet.kext
  3. Intel USB controller (Total of 18 available USB ports, so three need to be dropped in your custom SSDT-UIAC.aml)
Here is a link to the specification for your Gigabyte motherboard - https://www.gigabyte.com/uk/Motherboard/B365-M-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10/sp#sp

Here is a link to the specification for your i5-8500 CPU - https://ark.intel.com/content/www/u...5-8500-processor-9m-cache-up-to-4-10-ghz.html

Here are some changes that I think should to be made to the folders in your CLOVER folder.
  1. Where has the SSDT-UIAC-ALL.aml come from, have you made any changes to the .aml file? It doesn't appear to have been customised, so it should be deleted.
  2. You don't need the SSDT-Disable-DGPU.aml with a desktop system, unless you are dual booting and the dGPU doesn't work in macOS Mojave, i.e. Nvidia Maxwell, Pascal or RTX card, so it should be deleted.
  3. Why have you added all these config files and the Common-patches for Hackintosh folder to your CLOVER folder. The only one that actually does anything is the config.plist. The unused items should be deleted.
  4. You don't need to keep the drivers-off folder (this is a Hackintosh Zone folder). Deleted.
  5. You don't need apfs.efi and ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi, the later will load whichever version of APFS is required. apfs.efi should be deleted.
  6. You don't need the OsxAptioFixDriv-Backup folder. Should be deleted
  7. You have so many kexts installed to /CLOVER/kexts/Other it is laughable. The kexts in this folder should be kept to a minimum and only the essential kexts installed here. All other third party kexts should be installed to /Library/Extensions once you have arrived at the macOS desktop. I have cleaned the folder out and updated a few of the retained kexts.
Config.plist changes
  1. I have changed a number of items in the config.plist, including the SMBIOS for this particular system - iMac 19.2, as this matches the CPU exactly. High Sierra will not work with this SMBIOS, neither will any version of macOS Mojave below 10.14.5.
  2. This SMBIOS change has resulted in a number of other necessary changes for the IGPU, MLB, USB port limit patches etc.
  3. The number of KextsToPatch in your config.plist is beyond believe, there are too many and for too many different versions of macOS. I will cull these patches so you have just the ones for Mojave 10.14.5.
Try these revised folders in place of your current ones, you will need to drag and drop each folder in the attached CLOVER folder in to your current CLOVER folder.

It is not a full CLOVER folder, there are quite a few missing so do not use that folder for the drag and drop replacement. I would recommend deleting all the unnecessary files and folders listed above.

Attachments

macOS
10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
CPU
GPU
intel Uhd630
Your motherboard has these main components:
  1. Realtek ALC892 Audio codec - use Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext
  2. Intel Ethernet - use IntelMausiEthernet.kext
  3. Intel USB controller (Total of 18 available USB ports, so three need to be dropped in your custom SSDT-UIAC.aml)
Here is a link to the specification for your Gigabyte motherboard - https://www.gigabyte.com/uk/Motherboard/B365-M-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10/sp#sp

Here is a link to the specification for your i5-8500 CPU - https://ark.intel.com/content/www/u...5-8500-processor-9m-cache-up-to-4-10-ghz.html

Here are some changes that I think should to be made to the folders in your CLOVER folder.
  1. Where has the SSDT-UIAC-ALL.aml come from, have you made any changes to the .aml file? It doesn't appear to have been customised, so it should be deleted.
  2. You don't need the SSDT-Disable-DGPU.aml with a desktop system, unless you are dual booting and the dGPU doesn't work in macOS Mojave, i.e. Nvidia Maxwell, Pascal or RTX card, so it should be deleted.
  3. Why have you added all these config files and the Common-patches for Hackintosh folder to your CLOVER folder. The only one that actually does anything is the config.plist. The unused items should be deleted.
  4. You don't need to keep the drivers-off folder (this is a Hackintosh Zone folder). Deleted.
  5. You don't need apfs.efi and ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi, the later will load whichever version of APFS is required. apfs.efi should be deleted.
  6. You don't need the OsxAptioFixDriv-Backup folder. Should be deleted
  7. You have so many kexts installed to /CLOVER/kexts/Other it is laughable. The kexts in this folder should be kept to a minimum and only the essential kexts installed here. All other third party kexts should be installed to /Library/Extensions once you have arrived at the macOS desktop. I have cleaned the folder out and updated a few of the retained kexts.
Config.plist changes
  1. I have changed a number of items in the config.plist, including the SMBIOS for this particular system - iMac 19.2, as this matches the CPU exactly. High Sierra will not work with this SMBIOS, neither will any version of macOS Mojave below 10.14.5.
  2. This SMBIOS change has resulted in a number of other necessary changes for the IGPU, MLB, USB port limit patches etc.
  3. The number of KextsToPatch in your config.plist is beyond believe, there are too many and for too many different versions of macOS. I will cull these patches so you have just the ones for Mojave 10.14.5.
Try these revised folders in place of your current ones, you will need to drag and drop each folder in the attached CLOVER folder in to your current CLOVER folder.

It is not a full CLOVER folder, there are quite a few missing so do not use that folder for the drag and drop replacement. I would recommend deleting all the unnecessary files and folders listed above.
Thank you for your time i will try and tel you

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580
That screen shows the KP just before the VoodooPS2Controller kext is loaded.

Your system is a Desktop, correct. If yes you shouldn't need the VooddooPS2Controller.kext. I assume your Keyboard and mouse are either wireless or USB Type A plug in components. Delete the VoodooPS2Controller.kext from your /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder and try booting again.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580
IF you are not using RAID I would also suggest deleting the SATA-RAID-unsupported.kext.

Here is a revised CLOVER folder with the VoodooPS2Controller.kext and SATA-RAID-unsupported .kext removed. Everything else is the same.

Attachments

macOS
10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
CPU
GPU
intel Uhd630
That screen shows the KP just before the VoodooPS2Controller kext is loaded.

Your system is a Desktop, correct. If yes you shouldn't need the VooddooPS2Controller.kext. I assume your Keyboard and mouse are either wireless or USB Type A plug in components. Delete the VoodooPS2Controller.kext from your /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other folder and try booting again.
Yes! my my system is a Desktop and i use Logitech Wireless keyboard and mouse

macOS
10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
CPU
GPU
intel Uhd630
IF you are not using RAID I would also suggest deleting the SATA-RAID-unsupported.kext.

Here is a revised CLOVER folder with the VoodooPS2Controller.kext and SATA-RAID-unsupported .kext removed. Everything else is the same.
thank you so much for help

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580
Ok, so not made any difference. I will need to think what we can try next.

macOS
10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
CPU
GPU
intel Uhd630
just before 3 days i buy new motherboard processor ram and all hardware )-:

macOS
10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
CPU
GPU
intel Uhd630
can suggest bios settings because this is a new motherboard and no bios update available

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580
From Hackintosher's Mojave Guide:

You’re motherboard may not have all of these settings and that’s okay:

First thing I always do is select Default Settings and start changing the settings below after that.

Change the following settings:
  1. Virtualization : Enabled
  2. VT-d : Disabled
  3. XHCI Hand-Off : Enabled
  4. Legacy USB Support: Auto/Enabled
  5. IO SerialPort : Disabled
  6. Network Stack : Disabled
  7. XMP Profile : Auto / Profile 1/Enabled
  8. UEFI Booting set to Enabled and set Priority over Legacy
  9. Secure Boot : Disabled
  10. Fast Boot : Disabled
  11. OS Type: Other OS
  12. Wake on LAN : Disabled
Based on the GPU you’re using change the following settings:

Intel iGPU:
  1. Integrated Graphics : Enabled
  2. Graphics: IGD/Integrated/iGPU/CPU Graphics
  3. DVMT Pre-Allocated : 128M or higher
Note: If you set Primary Display to CPU Graphics and DVMT Pre-Allocated setting doesn’t show. Save and exit BIOS and reenter and it should be there

Dedicated Graphics + Integrated graphics card:
  2. Graphics: PEG/PCIe Slot 1
  3. Initial Display Output : PCIe 1 Slot
  4. DVMT Pre-Allocated : 128M or higher
Dedicated graphics card:
  1. Integrated Graphics : Disabled
Always best to check these a couple of times, as I have found that after changing some settings, i.e. disabling the setting, they can default back to the Enabled status. You need to make sure the changes have stuck after you save and exit the bios.

macOS
10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
CPU
GPU
intel Uhd630
From Hackintosher's Mojave Guide:

You’re motherboard may not have all of these settings and that’s okay:

First thing I always do is select Default Settings and start changing the settings below after that.

Change the following settings:
  1. Virtualization : Enabled
  2. VT-d : Disabled
  3. XHCI Hand-Off : Enabled
  4. Legacy USB Support: Auto/Enabled
  5. IO SerialPort : Disabled
  6. Network Stack : Disabled
  7. XMP Profile : Auto / Profile 1/Enabled
  8. UEFI Booting set to Enabled and set Priority over Legacy
  9. Secure Boot : Disabled
  10. Fast Boot : Disabled
  11. OS Type: Other OS
  12. Wake on LAN : Disabled
Based on the GPU you’re using change the following settings:

Intel iGPU:
  2. Graphics: IGD/Integrated/iGPU/CPU Graphics
  3. DVMT Pre-Allocated : 128M or higher
Note: If you set Primary Display to CPU Graphics and DVMT Pre-Allocated setting doesn’t show. Save and exit BIOS and reenter and it should be there

Dedicated Graphics + Integrated graphics card:
  4. DVMT Pre-Allocated : 128M or higher
Dedicated graphics card:
  1. Integrated Graphics : Disabled
Always best to check these a couple of times, as I have found that after changing some settings, i.e. disabling the setting, they can default back to the Enabled status. You need to make sure the changes have stuck after you save and exit the bios.
i used sata connectors like this
sata0 ssd
sata1 hdd
sata2 hdd
sata3 x
sata4 x
sata5 x