10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
Gigabyte B365M Aorus Elite
CPU
intel 8th gen processor i5 8500
GPU
intel Uhd630
Hi, everyone
i am new to Hackintosh i buy these Hardware & i tried unibeast and vanilla method
but when on clover boot screen select install mac os mojave from usb installer
after some reading screen stuck on voodoops2mouse or apfs module start 1334

Hardware,

Mainboard: GIGABYTE GA-B365M Aorus Elite
CPU: intel 8th gen processor i5 8500
Ram: Kingston DDR4 2666Mhz 8gb
Ram: ADATA DDR4 2400MHz 8gb
SSD: 240GB ADATA
HDD:Western Digital Blue 1tb
GPU: Gigabyte GV-N220oc-1GI 1Gb 128 Bit
Power supply: Cooler Master GX650

please i need help

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
2 x Powercolor RX 580 8GB
First, you shouldn't be using the VoodooPS2Controller.kext with your system. That is a kext that is normally required for a laptop. Unless you are using a PS2 mouse or keyboard, which would be unusual in this day and age.

How have you created your latest USB installer?
Have you tried the 'CreateInstallMedia' terminal command?
If you wish to try the CreateInstallMedia USB creation process follow these instructions:
  1. Download macOS Mojave installation application to your Applications folder.
  2. Erase a 8GB or greater USB Drive, use these settings:
    • Screenshot 2019-07-18 at 19.45.22.png
  3. Then copy and paste the following command in to Terminal, you will be asked to enter your password, then terminal will ask if it is OK to wipe the USB Drive, confirm this by pressing Y followed by Enter. Terminal will wipe the USB Drive and then commence to install macOS Mojave to the USB. This is the Apple supported process for creating a bootable macOS USB.
    • sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled
  4. Once the terminal command has completed you will have a USB with Mojave installed, the terminal command may take up to 30 minutes so be patient.
  5. Now you need to download the latest version of Clover from SourceForge - https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/
  6. Open Clover and process through the installation wizard selecting the following options:
Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 15.56.56.png select continue

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 15.57.06.png select continue

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 15.57.24.png select continue

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 15.57.44.png Select 'change installation location'

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 15.58.10.png make sure you do not select your current macOS drive

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 15.58.21.png make sure you select the USB Drive you just installed Mojave on to

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 15.58.34.png Select the 'Customise' button

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 15.58.50.png Make sure the top two entries and the bottom entry are selected, don't worry about any of the other selections, as the CLOVER folder I have created for you will deal with the other sections. Select Install button.

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 15.59.23.png Enter your password for Clover to install

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 16.20.47.png Once the Clover installation process is finished you should have a new EFI Partition showing on your desktop.

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 16.15.55.png If the EFI Partition is not visible you need to set it so you can see the Hard Drives on your desktop. To do this click somewhere in an empty space on your desktop, navigate to the Finder menu, select preferences.

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 16.13.36.png Make sure the option for showing Hard Drive items on the desktop is selected. This will show all the hard drives installed in your system on the desktop.

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 16.20.47.png Double click to open the EFI Partition.

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 16.22.30.png You should see an EFI Folder. Double click this EFI Folder.

Screenshot 2019-06-22 at 16.24.04.png You should now see two or three folders one of them being the CLOVER folder.

Wha you now need to do is drag and drop the CLOVER folder I have attached below for you to use in to this Window, this will remove the current CLOVER folder and replace it with the one that I have created for you.

Your USB Installer is now ready to be used.

Attachments

macOS
10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
CPU
GPU
intel Uhd630
First, you shouldn't be using the VoodooPS2Controller.kext with your system. That is a kext that is normally required for a laptop. Unless you are using a PS2 mouse or keyboard, which would be unusual in this day and age.

If you wish to try the CreateInstallMedia USB creation process follow these instructions:
  3. Then copy and paste the following command in to Terminal, you will be asked to enter your password, then terminal will ask if it is OK to wipe the USB Drive, confirm this by pressing Y followed by Enter. Terminal will wipe the USB Drive and then commence to install macOS Mojave to the USB. This is the Apple supported process for creating a bootable macOS USB.
    • sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Mojave.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled
  4. Once the terminal command has completed you will have a USB with Mojave installed, the terminal command may take up to 30 minutes so be patient.
  5. Now you need to download the latest version of Clover from SourceForge - https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/
  6. Open Clover and process through the installation wizard selecting the following options:
View attachment 3442 select continue

View attachment 3427 select continue

View attachment 3428 select continue

View attachment 3429 Select 'change installation location'

View attachment 3430 make sure you do not select your current macOS drive

View attachment 3431 make sure you select the USB Drive you just installed Mojave on to

View attachment 3432 Select the 'Customise' button

View attachment 3433 Make sure the top two entries and the bottom entry are selected, don't worry about any of the other selections, as the CLOVER folder I have created for you will deal with the other sections. Select Install button.

View attachment 3434 Enter your password for Clover to install

View attachment 3437 Once the Clover installation process is finished you should have a new EFI Partition showing on your desktop.

View attachment 3436 If the EFI Partition is not visible you need to set it so you can see the Hard Drives on your desktop. To do this click somewhere in an empty space on your desktop, navigate to the Finder menu, select preferences.

View attachment 3435 Make sure the option for showing Hard Drive items on the desktop is selected. This will show all the hard drives installed in your system on the desktop.

View attachment 3437 Double click to open the EFI Partition.

View attachment 3438 You should see an EFI Folder. Double click this EFI Folder.

View attachment 3439 You should now see two or three folders one of them being the CLOVER folder.

Wha you now need to do is drag and drop the CLOVER folder I have attached below for you to use in to this Window, this will remove the current CLOVER folder and replace it with the one that I have created for you.

Thank you so much for your time i will try it tomorrow morning because now time is 03:22am once again thanks

macOS
10.13.6, 10.14.5
Mobo
CPU
GPU
intel Uhd630

View attachment 3442 select continue

View attachment 3427 select continue

View attachment 3428 select continue

View attachment 3429 Select 'change installation location'

View attachment 3430 make sure you do not select your current macOS drive

View attachment 3431 make sure you select the USB Drive you just installed Mojave on to

View attachment 3432 Select the 'Customise' button

View attachment 3433 Make sure the top two entries and the bottom entry are selected, don't worry about any of the other selections, as the CLOVER folder I have created for you will deal with the other sections. Select Install button.

View attachment 3434 Enter your password for Clover to install

View attachment 3437 Once the Clover installation process is finished you should have a new EFI Partition showing on your desktop.

View attachment 3436 If the EFI Partition is not visible you need to set it so you can see the Hard Drives on your desktop. To do this click somewhere in an empty space on your desktop, navigate to the Finder menu, select preferences.

View attachment 3435 Make sure the option for showing Hard Drive items on the desktop is selected. This will show all the hard drives installed in your system on the desktop.

View attachment 3437 Double click to open the EFI Partition.

View attachment 3438 You should see an EFI Folder. Double click this EFI Folder.

View attachment 3439 You should now see two or three folders one of them being the CLOVER folder.

thank you so much for your time i will try it tomorrow morning because time
Thank you so much for your time i will try it tomorrow morning because now time is 03:22am once again thanks
Hi, i tried but same results is it possible that Mainboard: GIGABYTE GA-B365M Aorus Elite has Bios version F1 and still no new Bios update Available on Gigabyte B365M Aorus Elite Website