Remove Audio Output Devices?

macOS
Mobo
Asus Z390-A
CPU
Intel Core i7 9700
GPU
Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB
Hello there, and thank you in advance for the help.
So I'm currently facing 2 problems. The first problem is my audio output devices is super annoying to navigate, there are too many devices, some named the same thing.
Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 3.11.52 AM.png

The Line Out shown is the headphone jack directly to my motherboard's audio, which I prefer to use, as it sounds better than the my case's audio, which is horrible. However, my hack identifies the case's headphone jack as "Internal Speakers, and when I plug my headphones in, correctly identifies it as headphones.
Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 3.13.57 AM.png

I'm wondering if I can make the preferred "Line Out" say "Headphones" and get rid of all of the other output devices, including BenQ LCD?

ALSO, the other problem is that the Line Out audio is pretty quiet. The volume curve is terrible on it, only the last 5 dots have significant volume. Is there any way to fix this?

Sorry this is kinda a lot but thank you if you can offer any help!!

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
How have you activated the built-in Audio devices? I assume WhateverGreen.kext is providing the necessary patches for your dGPU's DP/HDMI audio.

The best way to get your motherboard audio working is to inject Lilu.kext & AppleALC.kext with the correct Audio Layout ID injected from your config.plist.

Your Asus Prime Z390-A motherboard incorporates the Realtek ALC1200A audio codec. This codec requires one of these layout ID's to be injected via your config.plist - layout 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 20, 21

Trying different layout ID's may fix the duplicate and incorrectly named audio device issue you are experiencing.

macOS
Mobo
Asus Z390-A
CPU
Intel Core i7 9700
GPU
Radeon RX 5700 XT 8 GB
How have you activated the built-in Audio devices? I assume WhateverGreen.kext is providing the necessary patches for your dGPU's DP/HDMI audio.

The best way to get your motherboard audio working is to inject Lilu.kext & AppleALC.kext with the correct Audio Layout ID injected from your config.plist.

Your Asus Prime Z390-A motherboard incorporates the Realtek ALC1200A audio codec. This codec requires one of these layout ID's to be injected via your config.plist - layout 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 20, 21

Trying different layout ID's may fix the duplicate and incorrectly named audio device issue you are experiencing.
The motherboard audio is working, everything works, I'm just wondering if I can completely delete the audio output device "Digital Out", the unused "Line Out", and change which one of my outputs MacOS identifies as the native output, so that when I plug headphones in, it says "headphones." At the moment, my case audio is the default, but I want to change that to my motherboard's, and delete the useless outputs. If that's even possible, please let me know I'm brand new!

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
One possible reason for you seeing the multiple audio devices is that your system is using different/multiple kexts to create the audio devices present in your system.

You should check that you don't have any other audio kexts other than AppleALC.kext installed/injected, either from your /CLOVER/kexts/Other folder, any of the numbered sub-folders found within the /CLOVER/kexts folder, or within your /Library/Extensions folder.

Additional audio devices are sometimes created by applications, if you are no longer using the app(s), you can remove it/them, but make sure you use the uninstaller if one is available.