• Intel Core i3-8100 Box.
  • Gigabyte Z370 HD3
  • 2x8 Gb Crucial DDR4 2400.
  • Radeon R9 290.
  • WD Green M.2 120Gb SSD.
  • NZXT H510.
  • Masterwatt 500.

What is Not Working:
  • AirDrop, FaceTime, messages. As Standard.
  • No sound output and input. As I Don’t Need Those.
What is working:
  • Xcode
  • Tor
  • Dota 2.
  • Everything else.

Benchmarks:
  • 1460 got in Cinebench.
  • 1005S and 3518M in Geekbench.
  • 43414 Geekbench METAL.
  • 37910 Geekbench OpenCL.

Screenshots:
Untitled 2.png

iMac18,2.png

iMac18,2.png

iMac18,2.png

00A #  101026 Q E.png

apple.com.png

Audio Hijack Session Edit Control Window Help.png

Story started a long time before final. Firstly i was just interested can i make Hackintosh on my hardware? Then i found that it is easily possible. Made it and was disappointed that i cant play dota 2 as well as system interface is laggy. Later i got some money by some uninteresting way... and bought GT710 brand new. That was okay in system but still i couldn't play dota 2. After few months my friend bought new graphics card and geive me his old R9 290 for some time. Now i got everything working as well dota (just a bit laggy but that is okay) for about few weeks! Very enjoying mac os now even in beta version. Everything smooth and user friendly.

Clover has some more then it’s need to work properly because of many time spend to get everything done good. Maybe if someone knows what can be removed, I provide my clover folder to play on. As for now it is working and I don’t really want to dance in it any more.

Also Clover has config for NVIDIA card on OS MOJAVE! (For Catalina you need see both configs). It is NOT SUPPORTED YET but if no other graphics on the way you can use NVIDIA. Just install web drivers and CUDA.

The Build Is not expensive but fast enough for everything I need, as well in future it is possible to update CPU/GPU as it would need to.

The Workstation:
Akw5PLhjMBY.jpg

1Ve1PQkJQ6Y.jpg

Hope you enjoyed it! Please if you have question write them below. Have fun, Thank you!

Attachments