ernani

macOS
Mobo
ASRock Fatal1ty Z270
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700
GPU
Sapphire Radeon RX580 Nitro+ 8Gb
Hi everyone. I'm having sleep / waking up issues after I upgraded my build to Mojave from High Sierra 10.13.6. My build has the following specs:
* Mobo: Asrock Fatality Z270 Gaming K4
* CPU: Intel core i7-7700K
* RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4
* GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX580 8Gb Nitro+
My EFI folder without the APPLE and theme subfolders and UUIDs is attached.

Specifically, after I performed the upgrade, the only thing I changed to my config.plist was to add the necessary USB3 patch. When I put the system to sleep, the power led doesn't blink anymore. On a usb event the system attempts to wake from sleep but keeps rebooting without showing anything on screen (not even the BIOS logo). Even the reset button doesn't work. I need to completely power off the system by pressing the power button for a long time, and only then the system boots normally, the BIOS shows a warning that multiple reboots have failed, and then it loads clover after some countdown. As you can see, I have the integrated GPU (Intel U630) enabled, by following the instructions of this topic: https://hackintosher.com/guides/fix-rendering-issues-fcpx-high-sierra/. I haven't tried deactivating the iGPU and removing the DSDT patches suggested by this guide, but somehow I'm afraid that they could be the issue, because it is mentioned that they are necessary for having both graphic cards enabled and being able to sleep. After giving a pmset -g log | grep -i failure command, I get several:
Sleep Failure [code:0xFFFFFFFF0000001F]:
responses.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments