Red200220

macOS
Mobo
MRRJR
CPU
intel i5 3317U
GPU
Intel HD 4000 / AMD Radeon 7570M
So I was Finally able to solve my sleep issue.... Thanks For All the help Edhawk...
What I Did:-

1- I patched my DSDT... I thought it would be related to dsdt only... so I applied some patches, one very important patch was wak v2 and instant wake 0D.... I tried the 6D earlier but it didn't work...
2- I added the boot flag- Arg0

Rebooted and it worked :)

yanoulid

macOS
Mobo
ASUS
CPU
Intel Core i7 7500U
GPU
Intel HD Graphics 620
Hey all.
I am facing the same problem which I cannot fix.:unsure:
Please help me
I'm running Mojave 10.14.6
Intel core i7-7500U / Intel 620 Graphics
I press the sleep button on apple menu and the screen instantly goes black and when I'm for example press some keyboard button or click on the trackpad, the screen turns on back to normal like I had never clicked sleep.
Just after 30 seconds after clicking sleep, it really goes to sleep (if I'm pressing a button it won't wake up) and after 1 minute, it goes in sleep mode completely.
Please help me fix this annoying issue.(y)

Attachments

yanoulid

macOS
Mobo
ASUS
CPU
Intel Core i7 7500U
GPU
Intel HD Graphics 620
Hey all.
I am facing the same problem which I cannot fix.:unsure:
Please help me
I'm running Mojave 10.14.6
Intel core i7-7500U / Intel 620 Graphics
I press the sleep button on apple menu and the screen instantly goes black and when I'm for example press some keyboard button or click on the trackpad, the screen turns on back to normal like I had never clicked sleep.
Just after 30 seconds after clicking sleep, it really goes to sleep (if I'm pressing a button it won't wake up) and after 1 minute, it goes in sleep mode completely.
Please help me fix this annoying issue.(y)
Can someone help me?