[SOLVED]Catalina Install stuck at apfs_module_start

Mobo
Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming
CPU
I5-9600K
GPU
RTX 2080
what did you use? Did you use the same clover as I did?
Yes I did, I used your clover folder and I used a usb 2.0 port as the 3.0 port didn't work. Make sure to send me a paypal.me link so I can send edhawk and you a little thank you :D

Now my MacOS is booted up, I'm installing clover uefi to my ssd. Is there anything else I have to do ? I'll try to do the steps from edhawk above.

MVK

macOS
Mobo
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO XI
CPU
I7-8700K
GPU
Intel
Hahaha, no paypal for me, I just arrived here just like you, but you can support the website, there was a paypal link on Edhawk signature.

No for the post installation, it is basically like doing the key. Making your SSD's EFI bootable with right kexts, drivers and SSDT. Also, some kexts will have to be installed on the system's library. Edhawk already mentionned Lilu & Whatever green. From now on when you'll read about it, people will mention : install xxx.kext in S/L/E or L/E. What they mean is that they are two Libraries at the root of your drive. One in the system folder, and on directly on the drive, and the E is fort Extension inside these folders.

You might run into some problems that will need you to play around with your config sys. So once you can boot directly to your ssd, make a copy of the efi, so in case it stops booting you will have access with your pendrive and you can simply reinstall the EFI that worked.

MVK

macOS
Mobo
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS HERO XI
CPU
I7-8700K
GPU
Intel
and don't forget to put [Solved] on your title, in order to help others with the 1683 nightmare :D