XInflict

macOS
Mobo
ASUS P8Z77-V lX
CPU
Intel Core I7 3770
GPU
NVidia GTX 970
I have a Gtx 970 installed, but I don't want to use it as Hardware Acceleration, only my HD 4000, but it isn't recognised by the system.
This is my Config Attached, and I've tried a several number of things, Hackintool patches, The Dummies Lilu tutorial, Framebuffer for Intel Graphics, but none have solved my problem, every time I go to About This Mac I can't see my Intel Graphics on the Graphics/Display section.
Help Please

PS: 1 - It does work when I completely remove my GTX from my motherboard, but it is not a good option, because I have a windows system, and I use it to gaming, and want to use my Mac to work, as previously I was using Mac OS High Sierra.
2 - When I connect my HDMI only to the onboard Input I got black screen, I can't even see my BIOS, completely black.
3 - When I set on BIOS "Primary Display: IGPU", I got BIOS screen, but Clover simply doesn't boot, I got the blinking underline on the top left side of the screen.
4 - When I tryed any of the "Devices > Proprieties - AAPL,GfxYTile and disable-external-gpu" I got stuck at the Apple Logo. It still load until the end., very slowly, but it does not start.
5 - I've tried to Inject Intel, it was no good
6 - Tried boot-args: nv_disable=1 -wegnoegpu igfxframe=frame, in every possible combination with the previous described attempts, it was no got.

Attachments

Red200220

macOS
Mobo
MRRJR
CPU
intel i5 3317U
GPU
Intel HD 4000 / AMD Radeon 7570M
How did you install macOS? Did you install any distro or is it a clean vanilla build?
i had this problem when i used a distro but i had no issues when i did a clean vanilla install.

XInflict

macOS
Mobo
ASUS P8Z77-V lX
CPU
Intel Core I7 3770
GPU
NVidia GTX 970
How did you install macOS? Did you install any distro or is it a clean vanilla build?
i had this problem when i used a distro but i had no issues when i did a clean vanilla install.
I've made a clean vanilla. Have a Hackintosh High Sierra on another Hdd made a bootable usb from it, used clover to get on the USB, then I just installed on a 2nd Hdd, then after these steps I installed Clover on the 2nd Hdd too.

XInflict

macOS
Mobo
ASUS P8Z77-V lX
CPU
Intel Core I7 3770
GPU
NVidia GTX 970
[Solved]
After long tries I've managed to solve, let's go:

First of all I didn't needed a thing of what I've tried, only needed to delete CSMVIDEODXE and download AptioMemoryFix Drivers, after that I managed to boot with my IGPU onboard HDMI, setting on BIOS Primary Display to IGPU.
That's it everything works fine
I'm also using the -wegnoegpu boot-arg, to omit my Nvidia GPU.

That's it!!

Latest posts