florianz95

macOS
Mobo
Asus Prime Z370-A
CPU
Intel i7 8700K
GPU
Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 64
Hi! I‘ve got a problem with the Installation of MacOS via Clover. Got the following errors in verbose mode.
Already added MATS to drop table.(EFI is before i die this change)

Thx for help, Guys

Attachments

Hackintosher

Administrator
macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
CPU
i3-8100
GPU
UHD 630 Graphics
Hi! I‘ve got a problem with the Installation of MacOS via Clover. Got the following errors in verbose mode.
Already added MATS to drop table.(EFI is before i die this change)

Thx for help, Guys
I havn't seen a kernel trap on a i7-8700k before. Are you still having this issue? I can take a look at your EFI since I have similar hardware.

Edit: I got a Kernel Panic trying to load your EFI on my ASUS Z370-G + i7-8700k, I'll figure out what's wrong specifically with your EFI later today when I have more time.

Last edited:
macOS
Mobo
Asus Prime Z370-A
CPU
Intel i7 8700K
GPU
Hi! Thanks for your help! I don't get kernel panic anymore but something else is wrong.. replaced the EFI to a new one, because i got some help from a german forum. But now nobody knows whats wrong with it. Haven't thought that the installation is such a big deal.. here'y my new EFI and the Error i get.
Thank you for your Help!

PS: I've installed windows on my M2 SSD now.. but also got a second SSD where i will try to
install MacOS again as soon as you have some new ideas to fix it :)
Should be no problem if I change the BIOS and BOOT settings for the installation, or am i on the wrong way?

Greetings, Flo

Attachments

Hackintosher

Administrator
macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370N WIFI
CPU
i3-8100
GPU
UHD 630 Graphics
Hi! Thanks for your help! I don't get kernel panic anymore but something else is wrong.. replaced the EFI to a new one, because i got some help from a german forum. But now nobody knows whats wrong with it. Haven't thought that the installation is such a big deal.. here'y my new EFI and the Error i get.
Thank you for your Help!

PS: I've installed windows on my M2 SSD now.. but also got a second SSD where i will try to
install MacOS again as soon as you have some new ideas to fix it :)
Should be no problem if I change the BIOS and BOOT settings for the installation, or am i on the wrong way?

Greetings, Flo
I couldn't boot 10.13.6 on an ASUS motherboard with your second EFI either. It seems that your config.plist is the problem because simply replacing it with the one from the general guide allowed me to boot into 10.13.6 with integrated UHD 630 graphics.

• I suggest you replace your config.plist with this one I configured for your CMW16GX4M2C3000C15W RAM I believe you are using based on your entries.
  • Remove the Vega 64 GPU just to get based the install and make sure to switch your BIOS settings to iGPU spec:
    • Advanced \ System Agent (SA) Configuration \ Graphics Configuration → Primary Display: IGFX
    • Advanced \ System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration → DVMT Pre-Allocated: 192MB
    • Advanced \ System Agent (SA) Configuration\Graphics Configuration → iGPU Multi-Monitor: Enabled
    • Using the new config.plist and iGPU you should be able to install on that separate SSD.

Attachments

macOS
Mobo
Asus Prime Z370-A
CPU
Intel i7 8700K
GPU
Thanks for your answers!
I've created the bootstick again and installed clover then I replaced the config.plist, changed the Bios settings, tried to install it and it stopped at this point:

Update:
I also tried the EFI from @korlione2009 and after a few seconds the system reboots and I'm on the Olarila Screen again.

*The attached EFI ist the one without Olarila and with the config.plist from @Hackintosher

Attachments

Last edited:
macOS
Mobo
Asus Prime Z370-A
CPU
Intel i7 8700K
GPU
Update: It works now, after using the USB port on the Mainboard.
But I can't select my second SSD as install volume

Edit:
I can run the installer now, but during installation process the system reboots and
after try to boot from the SSD it says it can't install macOS on my Computer.

Edit 2:
I successfully installed macOS on my computer! Thx for your help

Last edited: