spaceman_free... panic on boot! High Sierra. Please help!!!

bongojolo

macOS
Hello to community

I did a fresh install of High Sierra (I stuck at this version because of Nvidia gnu). After I installed everything and all my apps, 3 days later I just browsing on safari, and had also chrome opened, computer freeze and I did a hardware reset. At next boot it happened that
View: https://youtu.be/sq8CcW_WhC0

and everytime I was tried to boot same. I searched on internet and I found only 1 case, that happened same as mine also, on a MacBook Pro without a solution

https://apple.stackexchange.com/que...t-boot-post-kernel-panic-frozen-on-apple-logo

When I tried to boot with a Sierra disk wasn't able and I had to remove the High Sierra disk from the rig to be able to boot. When I booted with Sierra Disk I checked the drive as external with usb cable and all was looking to working fine. I went through all the folders and files. I tried disk utility first aid as I had the High Sierra disk connected via usb and I got this messages you can see in the photos
IMG_6953.JPG

IMG_6954.JPG

IMG_7011.JPG

I tried first aid from recovery of Sierra boot drive, with the High Sierra disk conected internally, I got the messages you can see in photos
IMG_6953.JPG

IMG_6954.JPG

IMG_6955.JPG

I tried the first aid from High Sierra usb installer same again. How I could boot from High Sierra disk recovery, because doesn't appearing as option? Or if you now any other solution please help me!!! because I don't want to do all the process again from the scratch :)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
So did you boot in to Recovery and run the First Aid process to fix the issue but were unsuccessful?

You may need to erase the drive and reinstall everything again if the corrupted drive couldn't be fixed by macOS Recovery.

bongojolo

macOS
So did you boot in to Recovery and run the First Aid process to fix the issue but were unsuccessful?

You may need to erase the drive and reinstall everything again if the corrupted drive couldn't be fixed by macOS Recovery.
Do you have a clue how to bring out on boot selection screen? because even when I booted from Sierra recovery, keep asking to run first aid from recovery and I think is need to run from High Sierra recovery.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
You are trying to repair an APFS drive. macOS Sierra can’t do that, as it only works with HFS+ drives.

You need to boot with a macOS High Sierra USB installer and select the Recovery option from the Clover Boot Screen. The High Sierra Recovery icon should be visible on the Clover boot screen unless you have selected to hide it. This would have been done by including Recovery in the list of Volumes to Hide, in the GUI section of your Clover config.plist.