Stuck at "Generation from SMC report as 2"

macOS
Mobo
Dell OptiPlex 7070
CPU
i3 9100
GPU
UHD 630
I'm currently in the process of converting an Optiplex 7070 into a Hackintosh. I have absolutely no clue about OpenCore, but Clover runs great on the 3 Hackintoshs I've built so far, even with AMD Ryzen.

The hardware:
i3 9100
UHD 630 (iGPU)
8GB single-channel RAM
860 Pro 512GB

As EFI, I took this over here because it comes extremely close to my Dell:
https://github.com/webleon/Hackintosh-OptiPlex-7070-SFF

I also copied the UEFI / BIOS settings from there.

Unfortunately, the Dell stops at this step when booting (see picture) and then goes off after about 30 seconds.
Google did not have any results on this, which is why I am creating this post.

Thank you in advance for the help :)

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Have you disabled the Serial Port in the Bios? As the last entry on the screen image above mentions the Serial Port.

The xpc errors are not uncommon and don't cause a system to prematurely halt the boot process.

macOS
Mobo
Dell OptiPlex 7070
CPU
i3 9100
GPU
UHD 630
Have you disabled the Serial Port in the Bios? As the last entry on the screen image above mentions the Serial Port.

The xpc errors are not uncommon and don't cause a system to prematurely halt the boot process.
Thx for you reply. I tried it and now it looks like this. Still stuck tho at "Generation from SMC report as 2"

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
Did you change the other options in the Bios, to those recommended for running macOS? As this is not your first Hack I'm sure you are aware of them, but just a as a reminder you should look for and change any o these entries if they are present in your bios:

Change the following settings:
  1. Virtualization : Enabled
  2. VT-d : Disabled
  3. XHCI Hand-Off : Enabled
  4. Legacy USB Support: Auto/Enabled
  5. IO SerialPort : Disabled
  6. Network Stack : Disabled
  7. XMP Profile : Auto / Profile 1/Enabled
  8. UEFI Booting set to Enabled and set Priority over Legacy
  9. Secure Boot : Disabled
  10. Fast Boot : Disabled
  11. OS Type: Other OS
  12. Wake on LAN : Disabled
Intel iGPU:
  1. Integrated Graphics : Enabled
  2. Graphics: IGD/Integrated/iGPU/CPU Graphics
  3. DVMT Pre-Allocated : 128M or higher
If you post a copy of your CLOVER folder I will have a look to see what if anything needs attention.

Redact your SN, BSN, MLB, UUID and ROM in the copy of your config.plist so it is not shared with anyone else. I need to see what you are using, not the folder from the guide you followed, as any changes you might have made could be the difference between the system booting and it stalling like it has.

macOS
Mobo
Dell OptiPlex 7070
CPU
i3 9100
GPU
UHD 630
Did you change the other options in the Bios, to those recommended for running macOS? As this is not your first Hack I'm sure you are aware of them, but just a as a reminder you should look for and change any o these entries if they are present in your bios:

Change the following settings:
  1. Virtualization : Enabled
  2. VT-d : Disabled
  3. XHCI Hand-Off : Enabled
  4. Legacy USB Support: Auto/Enabled
  5. IO SerialPort : Disabled
  6. Network Stack : Disabled
  7. XMP Profile : Auto / Profile 1/Enabled
  8. UEFI Booting set to Enabled and set Priority over Legacy
  9. Secure Boot : Disabled
  10. Fast Boot : Disabled
  11. OS Type: Other OS
  12. Wake on LAN : Disabled
Intel iGPU:
  1. Integrated Graphics : Enabled
  2. Graphics: IGD/Integrated/iGPU/CPU Graphics
  3. DVMT Pre-Allocated : 128M or higher
If you post a copy of your CLOVER folder I will have a look to see what if anything needs attention.

Redact your SN, BSN, MLB, UUID and ROM in the copy of your config.plist so it is not shared with anyone else. I need to see what you are using, not the folder from the guide you followed, as any changes you might have made could be the difference between the system booting and it stalling like it has.
I checked all BIOS Settings and everything was correct. Here is my EFI Folder:

And sorry if I didn't make this clear, I'm using OpenCore as Bootloader

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
No you didn't say you were using OpenCore, but then again I didn't check the guide you linked in the first post, which probably would have told me which bootloader you are using.

So which version of OC are you using, 0.6.1, 0.6.2, 0.6.3, 0.6.4 or 0.6.5 (latest)?

Can you provide a copy of your ACPI tables? Specifically the DSDT.aml. As you are using a number of generic SSDT's which may not work as well as the custom SSDT's that can be created with your DSDT.aml and Corpnewt's SSDTTime script.

I'll have a more in-depth look at the Folder tomorrow, as its 01:20 here in London.

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Powercolor RX 580 8GB
The Guide you linked says it uses OC 0.6.3.

Any chance you can provide the ACPI tables?