Lynx72

macOS
Mobo
Asus Rog Maximus X Code
CPU
i7-8700K
GPU
Intel U630
You need to post an image of the verbose screen with the kernel panic for us to know what is wrong. To see the verbose text add -v to your boot arguments, or press the space bar when you are on the Clover boot screen and select Verbose (-v) from the list of options displayed.

It would also be helpful if you posted a copy of your /EFI/CLOVER folder so we can see what you are using to boot your Hack.
Ciao...
I have attached my EFI file
First photo is with your bios configuration
Second photo is same bios with XMP activated.
In the first case (with your settings) it stops.
In the second it restarts
:cry::cry::cry:o_Oo_Oo_O

Attachments

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
Geforce GTX 980TI
Try this clover folder in place of your current one. Simply copy the attached clover folder to your EFI folder and replace the current one.

I have amended the contents of a number of the sub-folders in the CLOVER folder and your config.plist.

Let me know if this works.

Attachments

macOS
Mobo
Asus Rog Maximus X Code
CPU
i7-8700K
GPU
Intel U630
Really thanks!
But with your new file, the PC turns off shortly after the attached screen (with or without XMP enabled) :cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad:

Can you repeat the BIOS configuration in detail considering that I have the X Code and not the X Hero like you?

I have the Corsair pump, should I leave it disabled? Can it affect the success of the installation?

You want me to try Mojave instead of High Sierra.

In other guides I found settings different from yours in the following fields:
- Ai Overclocker tuner
- Xtreme Tweeking
- APM -> PCI-E / PCI
- CSM
But I trust you... What do you think is the most correct BIOS setting for the X Code?

Attachments