[Success][Guide] Gigabyte Z370n WiFi / i5-8400 / 970 EVO / Mojave 10.14.3 Vanilla "Hackintosh Deluxe" Build

hussaino3

Mobo
Gigabyte Z390-I AORUS PRO WiFi
CPU
i5-8400
GPU
NA
I've never used DisplayPort before so I'm not an expert with it... but I'm guessing it's not the cable; like I mentioned in my build, with the DisplayPort to DVI connected, I get video on my monitor all the way up to the Clover boot menu - but after it goes past that I don't see the desktop. I do know the desktop is there because I used my MBP and Chrome Remote Desktop to check, and it's there - so it just seems like there is no signal coming out from the DisplayPort once MacOS is fully loaded.

As for the Airport card, I selected the BCM94360CS2 because it was OEM Apple (so I know it will work native) and I found it for only $6 =)

Cheers
Hello Raine,

After the post install, did you have to do anything to make ethernet and wifi/bluetooth work?

macOS
Mobo
Gigabyte Z370n WiFi
CPU
Core i5-8400
GPU
Intel UHD 630
Hello Raine,

After the post install, did you have to do anything to make ethernet and wifi/bluetooth work?
After installing Mojave, on first boot to desktop ethernet was working natively. Wifi and Bluetooth were working natively after I swapped out the OEM Wifi car with the OEM Apple Airport card.