nVidia gtx 980
Hi all!
I just installed a new config:
- i9 9900k
- Gigabyte Aorus Pro (no wifi)
- 2x16gb G.Skill ram
- RX580 vga
- Samsung Evo Plus 500gb system ssd, Adata 2tb working volume

I used the guide and also Hackintosher.com's EFI folder from the article here (z390 Aorus Ultra+ 9700k+vega64 bulid). Everything is working fine, I gave smbios imac19,1, it was Macmini8,1 after intstall, so sleep, audio, handoff etc. are working, except one strange thing with usb:
all of the usb 3.0s are not working properly (usb 2.0s are fine, all, front and back), if I attach a pendrive, card reader, external hdd, the machine does not recognize them, nothing happens. The outputs give electricity, the led on the card reader lights, mouse and keyboard are work in ALL usb, just I can't use the usb 3.0s for data devices, none of them. :(

Could you please help me to fix it? I'm not an expert in hackintosh. :) I attach my current config.plist.

Thank you!

Attachments

Railgun

macOS
Mobo
GigaByte Z490 Gaming X
CPU
i7 10700
GPU
Sapphire RX580
Referencing: https://hackintosher.com/builds/gigabyte-z390-aorus-ultra-i7-9700k-vega-64-hackintosh-build-guide/

I am not familiar with Clover configs... but I see in the download EFI from the article that you are referring too, they are using USBInjectAll.kext and then adding one of 4 .aml files to get around the port limit depending on which ports you will leave disabled. The .aml file you choose would go in your EFI>Clover>ACPI/patched folder.

Watch for port mapping if your board is different. USBInjectAll.kext can cause the issues you seem to be having.

Which MacOS are you running?