guira

macOS
Mobo
Asus x555LAB
CPU
i5-5200u
GPU
intel 5500 hd graphics
Hey all, im new in Hackintosh world, I managed to install macOS Mojave in ASUS laptop x555LA, WIFI,HDMI,INTEL graphics, touchpad, laptop keyboard, ethernet, sound( barely, have to change it every time i run the laptop) is WORKING (after to much hours :D), also clover starts well without USB connected.
Now my problem is that in clover, USB mouse and USB keyboard works perfectly but when MacOS load, don't know why, they stop working(just touchpad and lap keyboard working), I tried all to repair this but I can't, anyone can help me? also brightness not working but not a problem, just want USB keyboard and USB mouse working.
AH and sorry for my English, im trying my best :D.
btw, USB mouse and keyboard worked when installing Mojave, but never worked in desktop or in login, also pen drives working too, its weird that usb 3.0 working and 2.0 too but mouse and keyboard no.
Thanks so much , if u need more info I will be here!

Edhawk

macOS
Mobo
GA-Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i7-4790K
GPU
2 x Powercolor RX 580 8GB
You need to look at the following:
  1. Do you have the change EH01 to EHC1, EH02 to ECH2 and XHCI to XHC patches in the ACPI section of your config.plist?
  2. Do you have the USB port limit patch(es) in your config?
  3. If yes, are they the correct ones for the version of macOS Mojave you are running?
You need to inspect your config.plist to make sure you have these patches installed.

You need to make sure that you have USBInjectAll.kext installed to either /CLOVER/kexts/Other or /Library/Extensions folder.

You need to make sure you do not have any other USB kexts installed to /CLOVER/kexts/Other, or /Library/Extensions, such as the depreciated GenericXHCI kext.

guira

macOS
Mobo
Asus x555LAB
CPU
i5-5200u
GPU
intel 5500 hd graphics
You need to look at the following:
  1. Do you have the change EH01 to EHC1, EH02 to ECH2 and XHCI to XHC patches in the ACPI section of your config.plist?
  2. Do you have the USB port limit patch(es) in your config?
  3. If yes, are they the correct ones for the version of macOS Mojave you are running?
You need to inspect your config.plist to make sure you have these patches installed.

You need to make sure that you have USBInjectAll.kext installed to either /CLOVER/kexts/Other or /Library/Extensions folder.

You need to make sure you do not have any other USB kexts installed to /CLOVER/kexts/Other, or /Library/Extensions, such as the depreciated GenericXHCI kext.
Really thanks for answer.
Hey and sorry for be late, was a hard week, I tried all, even I tried to install a clean Catalina but as always I had an error too( after install , when booting, all works but screen, screen is off while Siri is talking about how to configure Catalina lol, and cannot fix that either ) but mouse not working too lol. Well I decided to go back to Mojave, at least I have all working except this.
Gonna attach some screenshots. This is what I have, something missing? Still I don't get why USB ports work perfectly for Pendrives but for USB and Keyboard no.

And again, thanks a lot for answer and try to fix this, and sorry for be late!

Attachments

guira

macOS
Mobo
Asus x555LAB
CPU
i5-5200u
GPU
intel 5500 hd graphics
Hey had 2 archives in Extensions that I had to delete, now works perfectly, you are my hero!!!!
don't know how much time I expend in this, really thanks mate!!! I gonna open a new thread for bluetooth.
again YOU ARE MY HERO!!! THANKS!!!!!