New profile posts

Hi Obucek Did u installed hackintosh to ur HP Im having same problem for HP probook 450 G7 did u find any solution.
Hi i have same motherboard and processor like you.
i am also facing Catalina problem.
it will be really great if u pass your running EFI.

Thanks in advance

Sakalpaul@gmail.com
X
xdvininho
Im working to install Catalina. For a while i can help you install the High Sierra or Mojave.
Hello Adhawk!
I have a little heart to thank you for helping me. This is my first time using Paypal, I don't know if there is any wrong operation, hope it comes to the right place. Thank you!
Hi,
great forum !

I wondered if you could help me for a small project.

I'd like to build a Hackintosh mini. I'd need your help for picking up the parts or choosing a barebone unit and of course the conf files.

Let me know if you could do that and how much youd' like in return for your time and expertise.

thanks

Cyril
hello good morning, please you can help my? I have a hp envy x360 convertible computer, intel motherboard and 8 gigabyte of ream, an NVIDIA 930m graphide card, I want to install Catalina or mojave there, please help me, I would like to point out that I already have one Windows 10 on the computer and I just want to have a dual boot, I really count on you. thank you in advance
Edhawk
Edhawk
Requests for help need to be made in the 'Help Me' forum not here.
How do I fix Airdrops on my hackintosh: Dell LATITUDE E74040 #####

USB Wi-Fi :

Tip-link 802.11n NIC:

Product ID: 0x8179
Vendor ID: 0x0bda (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
Version: 0.00
Serial Number: 00E04C0001
Speed: Up to 480 Mb/sec
Manufacturer: Realtek
Location ID: 0x1d160000 / 5
Current Available (mA): 500
Current Required (mA): 500
Extra Operating Current (mA): 0
Edhawk
Edhawk
Hey, I've got same motherboard as yours.And i am new to hackintosh, so can i get your efi ? And could you help me build one?
Edhawk
Edhawk
In and out of hospital again due to on-going health issues, so not on the forum, won't be for a while.
hey mate, "hackintosher" hasn't posted any guides to updating to Carolina. was wondering if you could post a guide to doing that?