The 10.15.3 update is the third major update for macOS Catalina and contains no changes that will affect hackintoshing besides containing security improvements.
10.15.3 Update Notes:
- Contains a security update
- Optimizes gamma handling of low gray levels on Pro Display XDR for SDR workflows when using macOS
- Improves multi-stream video editing performance for HEVC and H.264-encoded 4K video on the MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
For more detailed information about this update, please visit: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT210642
Hackintosh 10.15.3 Install Overview
Download the macOS Catalina 10.15.3 Update (Build 19D76)
- Begin the update by going to Catalina on the App Store or open Software Update directly by Choosing Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Software Update.
- Alternatively 10.15.3 can be updated to with a standalone installer downloaded from the Apple’s support page:
Hackintosh 10.15.3 USB Patch
A USB port-limit patch is used to increase the number of allowed USB ports in macOS, useful for a motherboards with plently of USB3 ports. A port-limit patch can be used to inject missing USB3 ports by increasing the port limit.
The update works with the same USB Port-limit Patch from 10.15.0 If updating from a version of macOS before Catalina you’ll need to add it and remove or disable any previous port-limit patches.
- How to make a macOS 10.15 Catalina flash drive installer
- Whats New with macOS Catalina
- Hackintosher Forums