There’s a number of methods that can be used to get hackintosh HDMI audio over integrated graphics working. I’ve been asked a couple times how to get it working and this is the method I use:
Method 1 – Hackintosh HDMI
To me this is the simplest method to get HDMI audio working on a hackintosh. All you have to do is check a tiny almost hidden option in Clover Configurator. I’ve tested this method both on Coffee Lake and Kaby Lake and it works.
- Open Clover Configurator
- Select Mount EFI under TOOLS
- Click Mount Partition for Install macOS….
- Click Open Partition
- Navigate to EFI/CLOVER/
- Open config.plist with Clover Configurator
- Select Devices on the left column
- Check UseIntelHDMI located in the upper right shadowbox:
- Restart Hackintosh
I’ll add more methods later on for those still having trouble.